my ol ladys rising sun panties

Guest DatsuNoob

Well, personally if I posted a pic like that of my gf, I'd never hear the end of it.:lol: But... if she's cool with it, more power to you. I can see how that could be taken as inappropriate material for children, but if you're old enough to read the title, then you should've known what direction the content was headed, and could've made the adult decision to not open the thread. Besides, everyone's seen a butt in a swimsuit at the beach, it's up to you how long your eyes fix on it.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All Ratsaun Members should take down the Snap on, Playboy, Craftsman Calendars and other advertisements that hang in our garages and houses that promote an item with sex.:lol::lol::lol:

Hell if we took away all advertising that used a sexy image to promote the product there would not much advertising left.

In Phoenix there is a Shamrock Dairy that uses a sexy womans voice to sell products over the radio.

I wonder how many Rising Sin I mean Sun :lol: panties have sold from this post.

Hey Lynch are you collecting royalties from this post?

You see more revealing commercials on TV.

Final Thought: A warning in the title is already there in the word "panties".

PS Fine looking Model Lynch! :cool:

Charli69

Edited by Charlie69
Typos

OK, yes the word "panties" should be the warning. There is nothing there revealing........... the "camel toe" has been cropped, there are no protrusions and nothing anywhere like the National Enquirer, Entertainment Tonight and sometimes the news will show. You did the right thing though, even if it was late in the night, to CROP the photos properly. Even TV advertisements for women's leg shavers, Victoria's Secret, and such show more. Believe Me, Your 8 year old HAS seen more than this already. I don't think this is "over the line". Had the "CT" been shown or anything more, I would have to agree that it was offensive. You did nothing wrong I feel.

when i first mentioned these, everyone wanted to see em, with her in em.. so thats what i did one night when i was hella drunk.. honestly if people are gonna bitch about this, i sure hope they dont look in the "post-tits" thread lmao..

ahahahahaha

More power to you two Lynch! I didn't have a problem with it. As long as she is cool with it, you could do a whole thread of her in her skivies! Do a whole pinup thing. Posing with tools, engines. It is all good.

Edited by fisch

I could prolly talk my wife into it. Though more 'ol skool traditional pinup with a few more clothes on!

Hell Jeff (Icehouse) already has a shot of Holly ready to go. His avatar!