my ol ladys rising sun panties

Guest DatsuNoob
We need more women. all different types. curvey, thin, etc.. I got bored tonight. as i always do and snapped a couple photos of me in my new harness :D woo woo. nothing XXX rated, by any means. and in all truth. both women are wearing less in their bathing suits. hahaha. but it was fun. either way, more like this. i am NOT posting them up on the forum for everyone to see without warning, hahaha, i dont want to expose people to that buisness. haha. but you can click the link below.

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp181/kaitonaseashore/harness1.jpg

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp181/kaitonaseashore/IMG00059-20090911-0058.jpg

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp181/kaitonaseashore/IMG00067-20090911-0059.jpg

either way, different sizes/shapes/nationalities of women to fit the different types of cars. just my two cents.

Why do I suddenly have a hard-on for a pair of sparcos?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just remembered I had this photo taken at the last JCCS held in Long Beach..(2007) not my wife or anyone I know, just proud that they picked my truck for the picture...the girls were asked to pick the truck they wanted to pose wit.....

yellersgirls.jpg

Also i just noticed that both of our trucks are very yellow. must be the color that attracts the pretty ones huh?

Edited by OL YELLER
Funny I was kind of thinking the same thing.....:eek:

Yea me too. I would rock the yellow truck and pass on all three gals. The one in black with the tat's looks like her diaper is showing.:lol:

I would drive the truck for quite a good while, The chicks I don't think I would make it more than a minute or so. But it would be the best 60 second ride they will ever have. :eek:

Yea me too. I would rock the yellow truck and pass on all three gals. The one in black with the tat's looks like her diaper is showing.:lol:

I would drive the truck for quite a good while, The chicks I don't think I would make it more than a minute or so. But it would be the best 60 second ride they will ever have. :eek:

it just so happens that the broad wearing a diaper is lynchs favorite, him and his role playing......