Newest member of the family

jefe de jefes

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glad someone got that off craigs... did you pay the full 15?

Yup. I called like 5 or 10 min after it was posted. I'm getting rid of a few spare items I have sitting here at the house. Already have the buyers in line so after all's said and done looks like she'll cost me around $300-400 out of my pocket plus whatever DMV fees may be.

Thanks for the kind words/comments guys. I have yet to take her for a spin around the block. I need to clean out the brake and clutch lines.

She has the shifter on the column. Do these come with 4 speeds or 3 speeds like the older chevy's? Also, anyone care to share what position first,second,reverse,etc. Are?

4 speed,back to the inst.panel and up is first,second straight down,pull the shifterclose to you and up is third,straight down is fourth,now reverse push the shifter all the way back to the inst.panel and down.:cool:

he emails he replies and hescores.nice find. After i find me a nl iam going to stop. lol. i think a 320,Nl320,411,and a 510 should keep me happy lol to bad your so far I would love to help on a nl so when i find one i would know my was around it lol keep us posted on the pics or give us a link to your photo album

4 speed,back to the inst.panel and up is first,second straight down,pull the shifterclose to you and up is third,straight down is fourth,now reverse push the shifter all the way back to the inst.panel and down.:cool:

Finding reverse is a bitch...:lol: Jefe heres a pic of the shift patern although Chris [73 dat] covered it pretty well...sorry blurry pic...i can get u a better pic if u want...

9-21320shiftpatterndecal.jpg

& one on the collum. Both these are on our SWDP 320 & like i said we can get better pics if needed...

64collum.jpg

I haven't driven my NL in a month or two, but I think 73dat has it a bit backwards. First is with the lever pulled close to you and up.

The trick with reverse is that when in neutral, you push the arm toward the dash, when it stops, pull it out from the column toward the pass side door. It will come out about a half inch, when it does, push toward the dash again about an inch, then down toward the floor until it stops....then you're in reverse :)

We should have sun this afternoon.....I just might have to take mine for a drive :)

nice find. thats crazy, it looks exactly like my NL but i paid $50 for it.:blink:

2005790104681298064_rs.jpg

Pac- she's pretty much all there!

She even came with a few spare parts like tailights,trim and such.

would you be willing to sell a tailight? mine will finally be in a garage to start working on and that is the main part i am looking for.