Forbidden fantasy show n shine Mar. 14 & 15

Ok coming up March 14 & 15 is the annual FFF show. This is a huge event that last year drew roughly 600 vehicles in show. Calling all SWDP & So cal people...the event is open to ALL kinds of vehicles! You have the option to roll in on Sat. & leave your vehicle overnight or roll in on Sunday. I showed 2 years ago, arrived & rolled in on Sunday early [7 am] w/ no issues. Im trying to get my 620 road ready but if not ill bring my HB. 1st big show of the year...lets go !!!

l_65360433840a4ce5a4c61068b95bcf62.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
seen the flyer, but cant find any direct links to the show, just forums.

we're gonna try and make it.

Brian its held at lake perris fairgrounds. Take the 215 N & i believe the exit is "ramona expressway"...turn right & go about 3 miles & it's on the left. Ill get exact directions for you guys.

• 1 month later...

Ok less than 2 weeks to go until the show. Going are.........

Jason

Chris

Me

John

280zforce

zracer

& hopefully...

Greg

Guy

Brian

Spoke w/ Steroid, he cant make it. Dont forget park rules regarding food are this. NO coolers,food or drinks are allowed to be brought in. Vehicles are searched but not that good so if a few food items get "hidden" it's ok ;)

l_a36e870783b1442abffcc77d4766921b.jpg

Ok talked w/ Chris last night. For those going to the show we will meet at the Farmer boys on Ramona expressway @ 6-6.30 am. The fairground is just a few blocks away. The map....

http://maps.yahoo.com/map?q1=145%20Ramona%20Expressway%2092571%20us&mag=5&ard=1#mvt=m&lat=33.847051&lon=-117.174142&mag=5&zoom=13&q1=145%2520Ramona%2520Expressway%252092571%2520us

4 more days, Chris will be bringing an EZ-UP & can you also bring the SWDP banner amigo?

Hey Mark. I won't be making it this weekend. To much work to do. My boss is an asshole, I have to work all weekend. Oh wait I am the boss. :eek:

Mark, once the show starts do they keep the gates locked until a certain time? I assumed so, just thought I would check if you remembered. Thanks!

I doubt it, i mean if you had to leave for an emergency there has to be access to leave. BTW my HB is almost all clean & ready :D

Ok guys 2 more days. So far showing are...

Jason

Chris

Me

280zforce

zracer

Ray

Robert

Chris will bring his EZ-UP & the SWDP banner & dont forget to "hide" your food/drinks well ;) Jason i believe Ray will call you regarding cruising down together from the high desert. Bring your cameras & club shirts if ya got em & see you guys dark & early Sunday AM...:cool: