need a frame

BEEBANI

Allright boys and girls, I'm lookin' for someone to donate me a 521 or 620 frame, or at least from the cab back. I'm gonna start working on a bolt-in 4-link and wishbone setup for the trucks. Obviously, whoever hooks me up will get the first unit, or something in return. I can meet someone in portland or what not if necessary. Just thought I'd see if anybody has one they're gonna get rid of.

Could use a fuel tank also, so I can make sure the kit will work with the tank in the stock location. A rear axle housing in any condition would be needed also. Not looking for anything free necessarily, so let me know what ya got.

And I don't wanna hear the usual rederick about going to the j/y, I'm too lazy, and our yards don't have shit around here.

Edited by BEEBANI
spelling
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I didn't even notice the part about needing a tank as well. I have that. I'll grab it and toss it next to the frame. I found it interesting that my '79 is mounted to the frame and the '75 is mounted to the bed.

EDIT: I have your rear window too.