Selling the Datto farm

I've decided to part ways with my Datto treasures so that I can recoup the $$$ in them. I'm offering here first. This is a first come, first served, cash in hand sorta thing. I'm willing to ship if you want. I am not super fast about shipping, but I'll commit to getting boxed up and shipped within a week.

Here's the beginning of the list, off the top of my head...

L18E EFI intake, custom fuel rail, 60mm S13 TB, all mechanical linkage, etc.

Subbie R160 3.70 LSD. Been in my car for a couple thousand miles. Perfect condition..

Megasquirt II ECU, relay board, etc

A few L20's. One of which has all of the EFI bits, etc.

Custom 12.2" x 1.25" brakes with wilwood 4 piston calipers. Bolts on to a 280zx strut. I have them inside a 15" wheel - but it's VERY tight.

Wilwood rear brake setup - Z31 11.5" rotors, wilwood calipers, mounting brackets.

'83 280zx 5 speed with the .754 overdrive

EE trans crossmember with new Nissan mount

I have no clue how to even begin this. I have a ton of "to have" parts, mostly useful for a 510. I'm selling it all - for reasonable prices. If you want something, contact me..

~slodat

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you selling the 510 also ???????Separating to get more money out of it.

If so

What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!I though you was Hard Core!!!!!!?

Or just selling stuff you dont need? Like Mr Jeff Hino. The KA/SR guy.

I didn't see a car in there anywhere so I think he's just cleaning out the garage.

I'm keeping my 620 to drive. everything - i mean EVERYTHING. tools, welders, ALL of it, 510, ALL of it. If you want something, let me know and we will work out a deal. First come first serve. I'm posting on here to give anyone interested in this stuff a chance to get it before it is all sold on ebay.

Are you selling the 510 also ???????Separating to get more money out of it.

If so

What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!I though you was Hard Core!!!!!!?

Or just selling stuff you dont need? Like Mr Jeff Hino. The KA/SR guy.

I'm not too concerned if you understand or not. Hardcore? Are you serious? Here's what "hardcore" is to me man - I'm selling everything I own so I can not have to worry about a place to put all that stuff.

Bottom line. I have some great parts. If ya want them, speak up.

I'm not too concerned if you understand or not. Hardcore? Are you serious? Here's what "hardcore" is to me man - I'm selling everything I own so I can not have to worry about a place to put all that stuff.

Groan!!! No excuse would be better. slowdat:I sympathize with your position, do what you have to. Better that the parts get passed around than sink into the back yard or get lost.

Shoot me a PM for a Front Valance for a 72 and the center brace Shipped and drivers rear window latch to zip code 71701. I also need the engine compartment harness, mine has some fried wires at the pass side on the FWD relay, so that's the harness part that I need.

Thanks

Joe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.