POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1965 Roadster fastback, 1300

I never even knew this car existed, it's sexy!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1768426189.html

OLDIE BUT GOODIE 1965.......1300 DATSUN FAIRLADY ROADSTER

THIS IS WHAT YOU'D CALL A PULL APART CAR IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DATSUN OR HAVE THE TIME TO REBUILD.

ALL PARTS AVAILABLE

THERE IS NO TITLE AND NO KEYS

INTERESTED CALL 206.618.0145

19651300RoadsterFastback.jpg

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1777969063.html

1967 Datsun (Nissan) Roadster 2000 - $15200 (Ashland City, TN)

I have only had this car for two years. I purchased it from a hot rod shop in LA and had it shipped to me in Nashville. All my cars are garage kept. The paint job is shiny and bright. The interior and top is in excellent shape. The ride is fast and smooth. I have taken very good care of this vehicle physically and mechanically. I used this car as my weekend only vehicle. It has had some customization done to it. The previous owner used it as a daily driver.

· The Engine is a nissan turbo twin cam 16 valves. It has enough power to get sideways in every gear. The engine has 5,000 miles on it.

· A push button start

· 4 point racing harness and Duel roll bars

· Interior is very, very clean

· Seats with the racing seat belts

· The top still has that dark rich black color to it. It does not look faded by the sun.

· If you look at the rear, I have placed a $250 chrome gas cap on it.

· A Sony radio and two rear box speakers

· The tires have nice and even treads. The tires are little large than the stock tires. If you make a complete sharp turn, they will rub a little inside the frame.

A few minor things. The passenger side door has a small ding. Inside the door panels you can see some white paint. When the top is closed, there is a small gap between the top of the windshield and the top. It never bothered me but I wanted to point it out. The speedometer and tacometer do not work. Please check out the pictures and see how beautiful this car looks and the minor things I have mentioned.

Title is clean and clear.

Payment is certified check, cash or personal check. All checks will be verfied before vechicle and title changes hands.

Serious questions only please! I have more pictures available on request.

Dose anybody else find that price to be a little steep for an imperfect restoration with a KA24DET ??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.