POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

response from the owner when i suggested he might have overpriced it. i suggested 1200 tops if it ran.

"Is ther a reason that you you write to poeple and tell them they don`t know what they are talking about ,maybe you should look in your books a little deeper .this is the first one brought in to canada in 1965 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fact .anybody knows they came in the 60`s Yours must be a piece for 750 $.........thanks but you have a great day ....Merlin ..the history about this truck is priceless !! this is one of 20 I own ! And each one has a history behind them, I don`t buy just anyone I find. ! I enjoy finding out what they have gone through and how they get here in canada ! Thats why I bought them !"

haha. it's funny how he replied to you and said, "this is the first one brought in to canada in 1965 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fact". but then on his AD he says, "I WAS TOLD IT WAS THE FIRST ONE SOLD IN CANADA BY THE OWNERS I BOUGHT IT FROM ,COULD NOT FIND PAPERS ON THAT SORRY." How can it be fact if he ain't got the paperwork to back it up. Fail!

so which is it guy? boy, some people.

haha. it's funny how he replied to you and said, "this is the first one brought in to canada in 1965 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fact". but then on his AD he says, "I WAS TOLD IT WAS THE FIRST ONE SOLD IN CANADA BY THE OWNERS I BOUGHT IT FROM ,COULD NOT FIND PAPERS ON THAT SORRY." How can it be fact if he ain't got the paperwork to back it up. Fail!

so which is it guy? boy, some people.

its a solid looking unrestored non runner... and in all fairness, it should be worth more. Heck i wish it was.

there's a nice 1963 on ebay right now that is in great shape with a non perfect resto some time ago that is bidding at decent dollars...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1200-/321007843434?forcev4exp=true#ht_27005wt_882

this Kijiji truck has the potential of being like the Ebay truck with $5k in time sweat and money, but it ain't that truck now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.