POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you do far away from me?! Do want!- and so cheap.

right?!?! and just a clutch! thats easy! I just wish I was in a position to buy it...I don't really have $500 to spend on dattos right now and Junior needs some transmission work AND engine work and after that I have to get Harold on the road....bought that car almost 4 years ago, I think it's time to drive it. But man do I wish I could ad that F10 to my collection....

10,000$....... Every cl ad i see makes me think the 510 guys are crazier every day. Id buy a kia before i paid what some people expect to get. Its just plain nuts. Every 510 ad ever

"hard parts done"

"Super rare"

"25,000$"

"one of a kind"

Its realy silly :lol:

• Like 1

Why are you do far away from me?! Do want!- and so cheap.

I know the owner.. was asked if i wanted it.. i was looking for somethign to build a cheap race car .. but i really want RWD... but maybe this would be decent? hmmm..

right?!?! and just a clutch! thats easy! I just wish I was in a position to buy it...I don't really have $500 to spend on dattos right now and Junior needs some transmission work AND engine work and after that I have to get Harold on the road....bought that car almost 4 years ago, I think it's time to drive it. But man do I wish I could ad that F10 to my collection....

If somebody had a rolling 510 goon shell (i don't need glass or interior or tranny or electric or engine.. just shell and wheels so it rolls) i could pick this up and trade you... i could transport up to washington or SLO if the 510 wagon shell was decent enough to warrant the millions of dollars in gas my yukon tow vehicle sucks down at 8mpg... but yeah, if one of you guys who wants this F10 has a 510 wagon to workout a trade, i would do it. just throwing it out there. i like like 5 minutes from the owner

10,000$....... Every cl ad i see makes me think the 510 guys are crazier every day. Id buy a kia before i paid what some people expect to get. Its just plain nuts. Every 510 ad ever

"hard parts done"

"Super rare"

"25,000$"

"one of a kind"

Its realy silly :lol:

was thinking about selling my goon.... was thinking like 12500....i mean its almost ready to be done...lol

• Like 1

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/cto/3273414212.html

I got this pic from the owner

7EC9AB66-6A11-4487-8E73-3C6251E794BD-6986-00000C137A1D51BE_zps054a502f.jpg

I seriously wish I could pick this up....I think F10s get a bad wrap just for being wrong wheel drive...but guys...does EVERY car we build have to be about speed and performance?

couldnt resist a quick photoshop :P

F10_zps9ef5d10a.png

I would love to buy this but im also not any position to buy if I sold my 280zx-R whale tale spoiler I most probably would, I really need more room. It's like 4-5 hours from me though :(.

If somebody had a rolling 510 goon shell (i don't need glass or interior or tranny or electric or engine.. just shell and wheels so it rolls) i could pick this up and trade you... i could transport up to washington or SLO if the 510 wagon shell was decent enough to warrant the millions of dollars in gas my yukon tow vehicle sucks down at 8mpg... but yeah, if one of you guys who wants this F10 has a 510 wagon to workout a trade, i would do it. just throwing it out there. i like like 5 minutes from the owner

I wish I did have a goon shell to trade ya. do you know the story on the car? like how it drove before the clutch went out?

http://seattle.craig...3283445023.html

Why do these things happen to good trucks?

This could have easily just gone into craigslist ads thread with a jab at the paint and/or price.. happens all the time. No need for starting a thread for every freakshow that comes up on an online garage sale.

edit: good moderating.

I would love to buy this but im also not any position to buy if I sold my 280zx-R whale tale spoiler I most probably would, I really need more room. It's like 4-5 hours from me though :(.

dont ever sale your whale tail.... it will be worth more than its weight soon...

Good. Whale tails are sweet... There's a sick one at a local JY for an RX7.

The guy I bought them from had 2 of them, one never had been installed and the other was from Newman-Sharp C Production 280zx painted red & white. I was lucky to get to bet mine, the sales had fallen threw and that's how I ended up with mine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.