• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$375

1978 Datsun Pickup 4 x 4. No pictures Boulder Colorado

http://denver.craigs...2813066293.html

i lookied at that truck around thanksgiving and he wanted 500 for it then. the box is pretty much shot with rust. floors look pretty good passenger rocker is shot. hasn't ran in a long time he said. i think its worth maybe 100-200 bucks.

thats what i would pay here is some pictures i took then

photo-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

oh and parts of it where painted with house paint =] not the best pics

I bet the guy who sold it to him stole it..

About a month ago a friend bought a nice Honda Civic with a B16. 2 nights later it was stolen, way to coincidental.. Couldn't prove it, but almost wondering if the guy who bought the car and filled out the liability release form with his address, and the guy came back with a second key and took it back..

I bet the guy who sold it to him stole it..

About a month ago a friend bought a nice Honda Civic with a B16. 2 nights later it was stolen, way to coincidental.. Couldn't prove it, but almost wondering if the guy who bought the car and filled out the liability release form with his address, and the guy came back with a second key and took it back..

Very possible!

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/2816821255.html

no pic's & NOT mine.

I have a 69 Datsun pickup that runs good and smooth. It gets around 35-40 miles to the gallon, has new white wall tires, and many new guts. It's windows are spotless with no cracks and the body of the truck is sky blue and has a few dings and dents. The frame is very straight and sturdy. I put a new seat in it and put in seat belts even no since it is so old its legal to not have seat belts in it. I also have extra parts that go to it as well. It has a title. Text @ (509) 344-90 four four or call after 5 @(509) 226-23 two eight

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.