POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting a title in Washington ,,isn`t as easy as just having them look up the last owner...It will have to go through state patrol inspection. And since the state budget cuts you have to go around and around to get info...The links the state has on the internet are correct but getting the licensing dept. and the state patrol to actually do what it says " on the internet " is another story.

Washington state private DOL`s can`t legally tell you the last owners name either..

......you need ....

The letter from the DOL indicating why you need the appointment (or knowledge it is in the DOL computer file)...But state budget cuts have closed that office..

um yeah right 799 for a ka swapped goon... the guy has no idea nor any clue what he has...i am sure this will end up like the old honda video at sir where the bitch keeps yelling get out of my fing car when dude found his stolen crx...the motor and tranny could be worth 799 if in good shape... although that's top dollar for a ka...this smells of something not good...its gonna turn outto be sme dead guys car and his family didnt know its gone and then they will shoot a first 48 episode aboutthis car and how its missing

but still nice car for under a grand...seems like if u could post a cl add u could google search the value and info on it ...this reaks of fish oil and bong water

Getting a title in Washington ,,isn`t as easy as just having them look up the last owner...It will have to go through state patrol inspection. And since the state budget cuts you have to go around and around to get info...The links the state has on the internet are correct but getting the licensing dept. and the state patrol to actually do what it says " on the internet " is another story.

Washington state private DOL`s can`t legally tell you the last owners name either..

......you need ....

The letter from the DOL indicating why you need the appointment (or knowledge it is in the DOL computer file)...But state budget cuts have closed that office..

good to know, thnx

um yeah right 799 for a ka swapped goon... the guy has no idea nor any clue what he has...i am sure this will end up like the old honda video at sir where the bitch keeps yelling get out of my fing car when dude found his stolen crx...the motor and tranny could be worth 799 if in good shape... although that's top dollar for a ka...this smells of something not good...its gonna turn outto be sme dead guys car and his family didnt know its gone and then they will shoot a first 48 episode aboutthis car and how its missing

but still nice car for under a grand...seems like if u could post a cl add u could google search the value and info on it ...this reaks of fish oil and bong water

smells more like a meth lab and high ass scrapper to me. Still want it tho

Called and its mine if I can find a spot to store it...

LOLZ, the race is on. I have $$ and space :P

Do go on, maybe a link??? :angel:

There is no link, word of mouth only :)

It'll make an appearance in the "the next episode" thread once I get my hands on it.

I will say it has a dogleg five speed in it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.