POST Craigslist ads here...

Isn't this a Ratsuners wagon?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/2846705748.html

1968 Datsun 510 Wagon-- Sale or Trade! - $8000 (san jose south)

Date: 2012-02-11, 1:03PM PST

Reply to: qqxp8-2846705748@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

For sale or trade!

I've got a 1968 Datsun 510 Wagon that needs a new home. This is one of the most rare Datsun models being its first production year. It has different style wipers, side markers, dash, and other small but interesting differences. I really love the car, but I'm going to school soon and I need something that gets better MPG and is cheaper. The car has been nothing but babied by me and many parts have been upgraded or replaced.

The motor is a high compression 2.2L block built by Troy Ermish Racing with dual SU carbs. It makes a lot of torque and pulls hard all the way up to 6k.

Suspension is Troy Ermish coilover conversion in the front and stock leafs in the rear with the helper leaf flipped (lower and stiffer) and tokico blue shocks.

Transmission is a 5 speed, but I don't know what it was swapped from.

Interior has custom center console and and 240z bucket seats up front with the stock bench in the back.

All of the leather in the interior has been replaced including the door panels and headliner.

Dash gauges for fuel, water temp, and voltage and a small tach hidden in the air vent.

HID headlights.

The car has a big stereo but thats coming with me unless I get the right price.

Rota rims .

Tinted windows.

Custom aluminium oversized radiator.

The bads:

I don't have the proper linkage for the carbs so the gas pedal is really sensitive. You get used to it pretty quickly though.

There is a short somewhere in the HID line but I'm working on finding it right now

The car is loud and has typical 40 year old car squeaks and rattles

It currently has no gas cap

no heater

Overall this car is a really really fun car, and I honestly don't want to see it go. I'm looking for something fun, rear or awd, and reliable so if you have something you want to trade let me know as well! The price is $8000 obo. I'm not really in a rush to sell it, but shoot me a price and we will talk.

Either e-mail the link above or send a TEXT ONLY to 408- eight one three - 4 1 2 5

From Car

Engine bay is now satin black

IMG_0995.JPG

Engine%25201.jpg

IMG_0994.JPG

IMG_1605.JPG

I don't have any good interior pics but if you want to see them send me an email and I'll take some.

Thanks for looking!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that guy was all 510!!!! engine bay blah blah blah.. now hes selling. to me its to molested to ask for that kind of coin. but in california you just never know.

Yea I still wish I could keep it but it needs to be gone before I go to school... I've got time to sell it so if there's no takers on this price it'll come down.

http://skagit.craigslist.org/cto/2848791665.html

1970 Datsun Pickup - $800 (Oak Harbor)

Date: 2012-02-12, 9:23PM PST

Reply to: kcbxg-2848791665@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1970s datsun truck that Im looking to get rid of....I have to many projects and am looking to consolidate...the pickup is a 4 cylinder 4 speed...The engine has been rebuilt but the carb needs some adjusting....it definitely does run but does not idle well. All the lights, dash, heat work. This car is 30 years old so there is some rust but no "put your foot through the floor board rust." I want this car gone first 800 takes it...I will not send more pictures or another description if the add is up the car is still here send me an email and ill send you an address to come take a look. The passenger side looks just like the drivers side. If you plan on buying the car from off Island youre going to need a trailer to get it there.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

5T15K35H23L83M23N6c2cad05e08ec3b613dc.jpg

PostingID: 2848791665

http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/cto/2849833392.html

240z, datsun 1972, daily driver, $3900

in fair shape, some rust on the corner of door, and bottom rocker panel, fenders have been replaced

and needs paint, I have a lot of extra parts that come with the car

RARE white interior in good shape,

engine and transmission are original and in good shape

has 40,000 miles, I have receipts, including the original warranty card that suggest that this is original miles

all electric works

Dunno if this has been posted yet but I like this.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2846772758.html

the owner seemed like a good guy

now see I love that look...I could roll around in something like that :)

If my deal with this old guy ever goes thru for the 2 521's dont be surprised if one of them ends up looking kinda like that :)

77 710 Wagon - 4k

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/2847264642.html

I do like how the sides of the car look with the window frames blacked out - it really highlights the unusual lines of the wagon.

5K85F15Jf3I33Lf3J2c2b74e5d4d700461df0.jpg5V35Fc5Hf3Lf3I93N8c2b589a17d52a9e190b.jpg5G95Kb5H33n53G83H4c2ba891f1131dec198e.jpg5I45Lb5Ka3kb3G93Nac2bbbe75f5ce1161eab.jpg

I like this one too...

id do some jdm bumpers on it..and some real paint. the paint on it although clean looks dull or un reflective?

I don't claim to be a 320 expert, but it seems to me rear bumperettes are not stock to NLs. Not digging that or the wheel/tire situation (maybe whitewalls would help? white instead of red?), but of course, opinions will vary. I think I'd save $4k and get the one with flames, which I do have to admit have grown on me. :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.