• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

What I had.

CAM00394_zpsf20d08c6.jpg

What i got that I'm madly in love with.

yet I'm not quiet sure how to make them fit. if anyone could help?

They're shelby carrolls and the lug nuts needed are shanks yet the ebay ones i looked into won't fit so idk what will. :(

CAM00397_zpscb679133.jpg

• Like 1

New rims on the rust bucket....

I REALLY like these wheels. It might come down to those Apaches or the Enkei Compes for me when the time comes. Unless I can get a clean set of vintage Techno Phantoms or new Work Equip03s without selling any body parts.

null.jpg

image-25.jpg

Or you can rock a better version of 03s :D

51edf9fac0698.jpg

Man, that black/machined/bronze combo is the sexiest wheel I've ever seen! I have dreams about those things!

That being said I wouldn't mind a set of vintage 03s, either. Especially since I've seen how cheap you can get a them (thanks to Dawa's wheel thread), especially if they need a little work.

I REALLY like these wheels. It might come down to those Apaches or the Enkei Compes for me when the time comes. Unless I can get a clean set of vintage Techno Phantoms or new Work Equip03s without selling any body parts. null.jpgimage-25.jpg

Honestly for what I paid forthe apache rims and tires I could of baught some nice jdm wheels.. I was looking for 2 months and couldnt find any wheels with good offset. . I got tired of looking at the dime on blocks so pulled the trigger on the apache's.

Honestly for what I paid forthe apache rims and tires I could of baught some nice jdm wheels.. I was looking for 2 months and couldnt find any wheels with good offset. . I got tired of looking at the dime on blocks so pulled the trigger on the apache's.

I really dig em. I don't really like the faux multi-piece design, but still, that's a damn fine looking wheel.

They run somewhere in the neighborhood of $6 a set, right? I think that's what I've seen them for anyway. Those 03s are about $500/wheel. And that's without the cost of anodizing the barrel (which is a manufacturer option). I told my wife that if she combined every birthday/Christmas/anniversary/etc. gift then She could get me one a year! In four years I'd be rollin hard :)

I really dig em. I don't really like the faux multi-piece design, but still, that's a damn fine looking wheel.

They run somewhere in the neighborhood of $6 a set, right? I think that's what I've seen them for anyway. Those 03s are about $500/wheel. And that's without the cost of anodizing the barrel (which is a manufacturer option). I told my wife that if she combined every birthday/Christmas/anniversary/etc. gift then She could get me one a year! In four years I'd be rollin hard :)

Paid $740 for the rims with tax and shipped from ebay.. and $350 for nexen tires

• Like 1