Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

think ill be fine with 15x7.5 +4 on the fronts with 280zx suspension/brakes? I am concerned they will stick out too far but i will be using 195 50 tires as well as I have access to fender roller/puller

if you guys dont think so i also found some 15x7 +0 of the same rim that i know can fit but if the 7.5 can fit then ill do that

think ill be fine with 15x7.5 +4 on the fronts with 280zx suspension/brakes? I am concerned they will stick out too far but i will be using 195 50 tires as well as I have access to fender roller/puller

if you guys dont think so i also found some 15x7 +0 of the same rim that i know can fit but if the 7.5 can fit then ill do that

Lex, Anything other than Zero offset on 15x7 (280 ZX struts, Wilwood brakes) will stick you outside the fender. I think 15x6.5 would be ideal, just my opinion.

I'd like to find 15x6.5 +0 for the fronts and 15x8 + 52 for the rear of my wagon.

Lex, Anything other than Zero offset on 15x7 (280 ZX struts, Wilwood brakes) will stick you outside the fender. I think 15x6.5 would be ideal, just my opinion.

I'd like to find 15x6.5 +0 for the fronts and 15x8 + 52 for the rear of my wagon.

well a 15x7.5 +4 opposed to a 15x7 +0 sticks out less than 1/10th an inch more :) which is absolutely nothing

Here are 3 different sets on my car.

Set 1. 15x6.5 eagles

normal_IMG_8009.JPG

Set 2. 15x6 panasports

normal_IMG_1450.JPG

Set 3. 15x6.5 SSR Longchamps

normal_61204%20002.JPG

I also have a set of 13x6 panasports not pictured.

Man Marty if you ever want to sell those longchamps let me know I love em!

other rims.. just dont; have pics of em on my 510s.

SSR Speed Star 2 piece (dont; argue. they are speed stars)

currently on my K truck as the hot wires are on my AE86 with snows.

Ktruck.jpg

hard to see, 13x8 Corviar steelies on my old AE86. came off my 510 to.

DSCN8195.jpg

14" ET 4 spokes, and sprint turbo 15" also pictured on my old AE86. (this car was sold after the motor let go. many drift days later)

Jan01029.jpg

on a side note, the sprint turbo rims are 15x6 "15 and fit perfectly on a 510. good cheap 15" rim :)

meh 14 inch Enkeis

DSCN0232.jpg

they are enkeis not centerlines w/ enkei center caps

DSCN0228.jpg

almost got these and i still might

riken meshies AND I FOUND THEM ON THE EAST COAST and i know $150 crazy... i talked him down to 100!!! :eek: BUT i didnt have the money and wasnt able to get to the swap meet the next day, i actually cried...

DSCN0065.jpg

and sorry if this is in the wrong spot, im noob he... i mean new here

Edited by 280zx2by2

radioflyerwheels002.jpg

This is what I'm running on my street Z. 15X7 panies 225-50-15

radioflyerwheels001.jpg

I run these ugly ass rims for open track and pratice days

radioflyerwheels003.jpg

This is the set up I run on champ days for auto X 16X10 265-45-16

Edited by datrod
what swap meet do you hit? im in ga too. welcome!

what swap meet lol... its confidential... in other words... MY WHEELS!!!!:mad: lol :P

and thanks i really like this forum, helps me learn about all the other datsuns that are on the road

i might could PM you because if i dont get there in time i would rather a fellow datsun driver get them than some riced out civic, but i do doubt they will be there im just praying like a nun in a whore house that they will be...

EDIT: oh and BTW... the rims HAVE NEVER BEEN MOUNTED!!!!!! thats why i cried the next day when i didnt get them...

Edited by 280zx2by2
what swap meet lol... its confidential... in other words... MY WHEELS!!!!:mad: lol :P

and thanks i really like this forum, helps me learn about all the other datsuns that are on the road

i might could PM you because if i dont get there in time i would rather a fellow datsun driver get them than some riced out civic, but i do doubt they will be there im just praying like a nun in a whore house that they will be...

EDIT: oh and BTW... the rims HAVE NEVER BEEN MOUNTED!!!!!! thats why i cried the next day when i didnt get them...

i won't buy them out from under you. i just like the idea of swap meets. maybe i could score a sweet find. i am happy with the rims i have, but i would pay 100 for those as backups!