young ozzie wraps '71 Dat around tree

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He died of that little crash??!?!?!?!?! My bro lent his 1991 300z t top to a friend and he tried to drift it. Well he sucked at it wrapped around a tree.... It was shapped like a V after that incident. Hit on the driver side too... Sucks alot though. I can see that poor guy working on his car for years and well on the first day he test drives it he is dead. SUCKS!!!!

yea he was prolly attempting some kind of drift tail slide type of thing or something, or just thought it'd hug the corner and it didnt... lack of driving skill is a bitch, i've come close to fucking up a few times, not to mention i wrecked one of my sentras so now i take it easy generaly, the sad thing about wreckin the sentra is that it was such a low speed accident, it hit just right to fuck the frame up an make the car garbage.. but i got another one, switched engines cause the one i got had a blown engine, then ran the piss out of the car for a while until my 224k sr20 decided it doesnt like the abuse anymore an developed a rod knock, so now the car sits again until tax time while it waits for its SR20VE :) but still let this show all of us what can happen when not bein careful.

so, those who say caged cars are more dangerous than late 60 unibody design might want to reconsider lol.most of the 80s sports cars were built like a brick shit house. Designed for withstanding a crash and not crushing, which ias now actually a bad thing since they cause the body to absorb much more force. Has quite a bit to do with the weight of the cars also.

lmao hate all you want, no one cares... :fu:

i bet a LOT of people will see it exactly as i do....:blink:

if your car is NOT properly set up for saftey (OBVIOUSLY there was NO cage/harness in that car) AND if you do NOT know the car AND your not in a secured location (a big empty parking lot/race track) you DO NOT go out and start hot rodding your car around and endanger others lives and if he truelly had atleast one working brain cell he would NOT have tried to play "Mr. Cool" and push his car with someone in it (i garuntee trying to show off) and lose control in turn putting himself into a tree killing himself at such a pathetically low speed it almost makes me think the kid has never driven a car in his life prior to this....

i can tell you ATLEAST 6 stories of cars i have totalled in my life, but every single one of my cars had/have a cage or roll bar and a harness in them, that and i have never totalled a car at less than 65 mph and im still alive, i guess i just know how to be safe when i have fun right?....

not to mention only one of those was on the road and i'll admit it was my fault and i shouldnt have been doing it, BUT it was 2am and i was the only one in the car and i was on a closed road with no-one around ...

There is a time and a place to have fun and this stupid kid didn't play it by the rules and sure ill say "that sucks, im sorry for the loss" but thats as far as it goes for me. He screwed up and payed the price, thats just one less stupid shit on the road for me to worry about hurting me or my cars... :rolleyes:

now that i have said what i have to, that does suck about the loss of a gorgeous datto, and im sorry for the loss and i feel for his friends and family. Best wishes to them all and god bless.

well, as sorry as i feel for the kid and his family,

you have a brand new car, and from looking at the engine bay in the pic, it prob has an SR20/KA24 and like it was said before, he was probably trying to show off the power. i had to wait months untill i felt safe enough driving my car to do anything crazy, and this kid takes it out on his first test drive!

very poor choices on his part

The kid was 25 according to the article, report from the lady in the house nearby said she didn't hear screeching tires, only the sound of a car accelerating and then a thud. The car was just finished so the likelyhood of mechancal failure comes into play... He didn't hit only me tree, he bounced off of one and the hit the other... It's sad, could happen to anyone of us! So anyone talking shit about the dude not knowing him or the facts about the accident should take his place... No one deserves to die for their hobby, I'll bet at least 90% of us take our dattos out for a quick hot rodding when we get them roadworthy after mnths or years of wrenching... Now we have something to think about before we do.

This is really chilling... Personally I took a moment of silence... God speed fallen brother!

Also... Says there was NO passnger.