Windshield Wanted 1963

Kenicki

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Kenicki said:

Desperately seeking a lead on a windshield for a 1963 Datsun pickup.  Any information on where I can find one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

you might need to widen your search for 320 parts. Are you on Facebook ? If not there's a site you might want to join to help widen your search.

It's called > Datsun 720/620/520/521/320/junior Utes And Pick Ups

here's their link >>>  https://www.facebook.com/groups/791296154214157

It's been posted on this forum and other 320 forums that the Jeep Commander 2006-2010 windshield has correct contours and can be cut to fit the 320 pickup. Here's link to one thread on the windshields on the FB 320 Owner forum.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/392734114170993/posts/2297281873716198/

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 1

I am fairly sure I have one new one left from 19 I had cut 10 years ago, I also think I have a couple used ones, I live in Vancouver WA but will not ship windshields anymore as if they get broke during shipping I have no replacement, the used ones might have blemishes/issues.

I live in Vancouver WA, PM me if your interested.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 2:18 PM, Kenicki said:

Desperately seeking a lead on a windshield for a 1963 Datsun pickup.  Any information on where I can find one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Can you find a local glass installer who can cut curved glass? Jeep Commander glass has the same curve and is large enough to cut a 320 windshield from the center of it. I have a guy here in Tucson who cut me a few for $350 but I don't want to ship.