Greaser2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FWIW, I got a windshield for my 521 from www.vintageglass.com and it was not very difficult to get. I did not check on a 411 one as I do not need one of those currently.

But now I'm thinking about it.

22 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Cool jack. And I love the wheel color. Care to share the color name/code?

On 4/7/2024 at 1:00 PM, Greaser2 said:

It fought me the whole way but windshield installed. IMG_4182.thumb.jpeg.65bcdcde224cb12521546069fab42818.jpeg

Now starts the fun! You will find out that the original wiper arms and blades are different than US available ones. They are shorter.  If you use available replacement [domestic] units you will have to resync the sweep. Doable but be patient! If not resynced the wiper blades will hang up mid sweep

• Like 1
On 4/13/2024 at 10:59 AM, MikeRL411 said:

Now starts the fun! You will find out that the original wiper arms and blades are different than US available ones. They are shorter.  If you use available replacement [domestic] units you will have to resync the sweep. Doable but be patient! If not resynced the wiper blades will hang up mid sweep

I have some originals should clean up fine.  

In one of my former lives a I ran a 5 color printing press for pop and beer cases. Colors have to be strictly monitored and to do this we had a special booth made up with 6,000k temperature lamps that simulate sunshine. This is the light that out eyes evolved to see in and if it's too cool (towards red) or hotter (towards blue)  it will take on a different shade. White light has the proper density of all colors. Red appears black under blue light because there is no red in it likewise blue things also appear black as red light has no blue in it.

• 2 weeks later...