New Years resolution !

butter fingers

Hi ya'll  , from San Diego California ! We don't talk like that but i think it's cool . I am wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2023 ! Let's get those 720's fixed and keep them on the road for years to come . Thanks for everyone's help over the past year . Keep a firm grip on your tools , Butter Fingers .  P.S. shine on you crazy diamond Tommy ! lol

• Like 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, butter fingers said:

Hi ya'll  , from San Diego California ! We don't talk like that but i think it's cool . I am wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2023 ! Let's get those 720's fixed and keep them on the road for years to come . Thanks for everyone's help over the past year . Keep a firm grip on your tools , Butter Fingers .  P.S. shine on you crazy diamond Tommy ! lol

You must be some kinda redneck. They don't speak redneck in SoCal.

Happy new year to you too Tommy!

Unnatural Act Law and Legal Definition

Unnatural act is a legal term used for certain sexual acts which including anal sex, oral sex, other non procreative sexual practices, incest, or procreative sexual acts in the wrong position* or without procreative intent. Unnatural acts include sodomy, bestiality and necrophilia.

When does any sexual act earn the label natural? or unnatural for that matter??? *If it's okay for procreation, then what does the position have to do with it??? As to non procreative, there are very few who don't masturbate, then how is that unnatural?? I assume it's less frequent though still prevalent, same argument for oral sex.

30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Unnatural Act Law and Legal Definition

Unnatural act is a legal term used for certain sexual acts which including anal sex, oral sex, other non procreative sexual practices, incest, or procreative sexual acts in the wrong position* or without procreative intent. Unnatural acts include sodomy, bestiality and necrophilia.

When does any sexual act earn the label natural? or unnatural for that matter??? *If it's okay for procreation, then what does the position have to do with it??? As to non procreative, there are very few who don't masturbate, then how is that unnatural?? I assume it's less frequent though still prevalent, same argument for oral sex.

Okay, now we have a technical standard for morality as it relates to masturbation and blow jobs, but I thought we were talking about slippery tools. 🤪  Happy New Year Y'all

• Like 1
9 hours ago, paradime said:

.... I can't say the same for Mike's unnatural act though.

You mentioned it as an unnatural act. Thought I would explore if it qualified as unnatural, just who decides if it is unnatural and is it time to amend the definition... particularly certain positions for sex for pro creation being unnatural and sex not for procreation. (which is much more common than for procreation) In fact, sex for procreation would be an unnatural act. Sex not for procreation would be better served if it was defined as recreational or for pleasure.

1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

Oh I'm self loathing, no doubt, I just don't have any idea what to do, practically, to make things better, and I'm not one to believe in manifestation 

Brother, You have friends here on Ratsun.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Oh I'm self loathing, no doubt, I just don't have any idea what to do, practically, to make things better, and I'm not one to believe in manifestation 

Roll Eyes Annoyed GIF - Roll Eyes Annoyed Frustrated - Discover & Share GIFs

Oh god, the first intervention of the new year.

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

You mentioned it as an unnatural act. Thought I would explore if it qualified as unnatural, just who decides if it is unnatural and is it time to amend the definition... particularly certain positions for sex for pro creation being unnatural and sex not for procreation. (which is much more common than for procreation) In fact, sex for procreation would be an unnatural act. Sex not for procreation would be better served if it was defined as recreational or for pleasure.

Understood. I saw a great YT vid about sex during the Middle Ages, and how the Catholic Church defined and enforced what was acceptable sexual behavior throughout Europe. It's insane how 700 years later our "secular" definitions still reflects the Church's dictum on the subject. Especially when you consider only 18.7% of the US population identify as Catholic, and only 23% of them are active members of the church. It's sexual dogma on an industrial scale, and it continues to play out with our generation's heteronormative  reaction to todays "gender fluid" generation. Our sexual programing with narrowly defined gender roles and socially acceptable behavior came from TV and movies of our era. This generation was programmed by social media "influencers" on the internet. Frim our perspective, sexual liberation is insanity, the same way our grandparent's thought about birth control and the 60's free love movement.

The intervention was for thisismatt.

2 hours ago, paradime said:

Understood. I saw a great YT vid about sex during the Middle Ages, and how the Catholic Church defined and enforced what was acceptable sexual behavior throughout Europe. It's insane how 700 years later our "secular" definitions still reflects the Church's dictum on the subject. Especially when you consider only 18.7% of the US population identify as Catholic, and only 23% of them are active members of the church. It's sexual dogma on an industrial scale, and it continues to play out with our generation's heteronormative  reaction to todays "gender fluid" generation. Our sexual programing with narrowly defined gender roles and socially acceptable behavior came from TV and movies of our era. This generation was programmed by social media "influencers" on the internet. Frim our perspective, sexual liberation is insanity, the same way our grandparent's thought about birth control and the 60's free love movement.

The whole point behind the Catholic definition of what was acceptable is simple. There is only ONE reason and that is what ever does not increase the number of church members is evil. All sex should be towards pregnancy, therefore whores, oral or anal sex, homosexuality, bestiality.... hell anything outside of marriage is outlawed. Thus in order to satisfy carnal needs and get laid, you pretty much have to get married. Birth control is another evil because it prevents new church members. 

If you were a farmer who raised say, cattle... you would not allow any cows or bulls to be homosexual, or to masturbate, or have oral sex etc. It's contrary to increasing the herd.