New Years resolution !

butter fingers

I cannot find a good understanding of what the difference is between a cult and a religion, other than that if it survives long enough, hundreds of years or more, and does not implode from lack of moral appeal, or the congregation does not follow a self destructive leader off a cliff, all cults eventually earn religious status.

My religion is Don't Be A Cunt. I admit to being a sinner but I struggle every day not to be. I never miss a meeting.

I'm Mike and I'm a cunt. (chorus of hi Mikes)

I haven't been a cunt for 10 hours, overnight, and it's hard. I just live one hour at a time. It's really hard for me not to relapse. I've had over a dozen 24hr chips but...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, butter fingers said:

Hey Guys , it seems like my 2023 resolution post has wandered way off the path . i did enjoy hearing about your sexual and religious views ! lol  , butter fingers 

It's a tradition on Ratsun to wonder aimlessly along the intended path of holiday topics. Stands to reason the first detours would be sex and religion. Cuz Datsun.

• Like 1

I broke the new year in with both new fuel filters and a oil and filter change and wore my new Pink Floyd shirt to work listening to them on my new Kenwood...Had a heating and Air tech come to the house to check out my house system and he wanted to buy my 720.Called Nissan here to order a new extra fuel pump filter,he said it would be in today,I called and he said,that they were told that I would have to buy 5,and he said he was trying to get me one from Atlanta,I found one on EBAY,that was cheaper than them,but if he finds me one,I will buy it.I just turned 62,i plan on working 5 or 6 more years...I hate to die and leave my 720 all alone.Wow,it is raining like hell here in Georgia...When I where my Pink Floyd's shirt,everyone wants to talk to me about it...But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go

10 hours ago, Thomas Perkins said:

.Called Nissan here to order a new extra fuel pump filter,he said it would be in today,I called and he said,that they were told that I would have to buy 5,

The reasoning behind this is that Nissan has what they call a minimum order quantity for certain parts. While I understand this for hardware and clips, etc. There are some parts that make/made no sense to apply this to. As far back as the '80's these filters were in a 5 pack which made sense back then but now, not so much. If the dealer orders a part that has a minimum quantity and sells one, they cannot send the other 4 back so it turns into obsolete parts on the shelf. I tried this with a customer years ago that needed some bolts for a Nissan/Datsun and told him they come in a quantity of 10. His response was " the car only takes 4". I had absolutely no argument.

My new year's resolution is to not make any resolutions.

The fuel filter in the electric pump on the 720 is sold to the dealership from Nissan in a 'unit pack' of 5. Makes sense if shipping one may as well send 5 for the same price and if in the mid '80s you're going to sell the rest anyway. Now, not nearly as likely and they would be stuck with 4 of them.