• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jamisnotglue13 said:

That is me and the car do you know him?

As much as someone who lives 40 miles as the crow fly's from the Pacific ocean would know a dude from Oklahoma.. 

I am first child in my family not born in Oklahoma so i don't know much about the place but i went there to grandmas home for a month or so every summer.. So have a weird kinship type thing for those that come from there.. and we had the same "job" title. 

One year grandma and one of my cousins my age,, went to uncles house in Mississippi the whole time i was there,,,,,,, i think 3rd grade(?)

school put me in speech therapy for the first part of school year,, hahaha

clickyty clickity 

https://ratsun.net/profile/12600-camtron/

. Now post sum pics ya hillbilly 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

As much as someone who lives 40 miles as the crow fly's from the Pacific ocean would know a dude from Oklahoma.. 

I am first child in my family not born in Oklahoma so i don't know much about the place but i went there to grandmas home for a month or so every summer.. So have a weird kinship type thing for those that come from there.. and we had the same "job" title. 

One year grandma and one of my cousins my age,, went to uncles house in Mississippi the whole time i was there,,,,,,, i think 3rd grade(?)

school put me in speech therapy for the first part of school year,, hahaha

clickyty clickity 

https://ratsun.net/profile/12600-camtron/

. Now post sum pics ya hillbilly 

I’ll have to get them tomorrow but thank you 

Hey Jack,

Looks like your Dad and I joined Ratsun at about the same time. Start a build thread in Project Dato under the 510 heading and let us know what we can do to help things along. Welcome to the Rat Pack.