gettin burned out on my 620

rat tail dragger

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT WOULD HAINZ SAY?: what!!!!! You on craaack??????/ best damn lookin truck datto ever made and u tired of it??? datsuns are easy to fix!!!!!!!!!! how come you cant I told you how now doit. You go down there an kisss her good nite and go to bed and sleeps on it

WHAT WOULD HAINZ SAY?: what!!!!! You on craaack??????/ best damn lookin truck datto ever made and u tired of it??? datsuns are easy to fix!!!!!!!!!! how come you cant I told you how now doit. You go down there an kisss her good nite and go to bed and sleeps on it
hahahah ok ill go sleep on it
hahahah ok ill go sleep on it
well when i got the truck from datdoug i had a vision in my head wich i do all the time looking at different stuff and now the vision i had of what i wanted it to look like is done ,so maybe i need to have another vision for her or put her aside in the shop and get another project wow ratsun is a helping site
Journey to the base of sacred Mt Shasta and fast there for three days and nights with only water and your smoking mixture. A vision will be granted to you, the truly faithful.
well hit the smoking mixture to soon so didnt make it to the mountain but had some incredible edible visions hahaha ,

I am thinking of ditching my 620 too. I like the others more and they are getting neglected. Do what you feel best with. You should be able to get enough for it to find what you want. As long as its a datto! Otherwise I will vandalize whatever else you get.:fu:

I think I am going to look into a v6 kc hardbody. Maybe lose the 510 for a NL320. Probably not. :blink: I really need to lose 2 vehicles soon.

I am thinking of ditching my 620 too. I like the others more and they are getting neglected. Do what you feel best with. You should be able to get enough for it to find what you want. As long as its a datto! Otherwise I will vandalize whatever else you get.:fu:

I think I am going to look into a v6 kc hardbody. Maybe lose the 510 for a NL320. Probably not. :blink: I really need to lose 2 vehicles soon.

tell me in a pm how much you want for the 510 ,weres my sticker at whore

Just get a 1200 and keep the 620, 1200's are cheap just hard to find. Get ggzilla (1200 king) to keep his eye out for you. If in a year you don't get back into the 620 then sell it, there is no reason to get hasty, we all have and wish we had them back :D

Journey to the base of sacred Mt Shasta and fast there for three days and nights with only water and your smoking mixture. A vision will be granted to you, the truly faithful.

it was too cold for shasta w/o a heater, so i went local... :mellow:

saw you dragging a 510 wagon home w/the 620. both destined for the driveway!

dude don't dump her, let her set for a while..mine set for 1.5 yrs, then i got the urge to finish her and now she's about 1- 2 months from being done, every time i see some one drivin a datto, or see a nice 1 in a drive way, i think, dang should be me stylin in my king kab, now thats almost here, and believe me i'm gonna drive the heck outa her..cali here i come, also gas is droppin lower, yea i see some road trips happening soon..:D save ur 620....

That boy aint rite! Dude u gots some serious issues:blink: Why dont u tear it down to the frame and start over. Get some disc brake conversion kit and u already have your 5 speed. Just do it and quit whining!:fu:

well i made a custom paint color for my 620 today ive got some motivation to get her done now so friday will be tear down mode and maybe with some help ill get my 5 speed in the truck [datdoug] so i can stop whining ,im goin to tear out the interior and paint the whole inside ,im still lookin for a great right floor pan ,thinkin of painting the engine comparment gloss black any comments on that part would help thanks everyone who has steered me in the right direction

,thinkin of painting the engine comparment gloss black any comments on that part would help

IMO a bad idea. It'll always look dirty and won't reflect light (even if gloss) making maintenance, looking for leaks, etc. a bitch. :thumbdown:

Your other ideas? :thumbsup: