Portland Metro Ratsun Meet And Greet Dec 11th

sssr20det510

Im new here and wanted to put together a meet and greet if we get 15 or more people we can do it at my shop Premium Automotive Repair 1500 Washington st Downtown Vancouver, wa. I can BBQ up some burgers and meet some of you guys. If we get less than 15 people we can meet at a Resturaunt. I was thinking 6-8 or 9. Let me know if you can make it

Edited by sssr20det510
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dood. I don't think its lack of interest as much as its getting towards the family time of year for most (at least, thats my situation.) If I may make a suggestion, try again in the spring. No competing holidays. Warmer weather. The Seattle area guys are always down for a good time too.

My bro has a shop in Tualatin, OR and for our Grand OPening we planned a BBQ for pretty much just Datsun guys. Over half were WA guys and it was a great time. The PDX crew are a lot more difficult to rally (sorry guys, U know U are.) Oh and I posted the BBQ invite on here (well, technically the NWDE forums) and on the DimeQuarterly and the 510 Realm. Guys came from the upper Seatac area as well as from Salem.

Don't get discouraged.

-Brian