Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, paradime said:

Catch up Mike. If Trump says it, it's undisputible fact on Destruction. He won the debate, the 2020 election, and the respect of the world because he's the stable generous who put the fear go into Putin. 

Not only generous; a genius to boot !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, paradime said:

Catch up Mike. If Trump says it, it's undisputible fact on Destruction. He won the debate, the 2020 election, and the respect of the world because he's the stable generous who put the fear go into Putin. 

Hey man, you're the one using the phrase "indisputable truths". And by the way I'm not talking about what Trump says when I talk about the destruction the left have bestowed upon us. I'm talking about what the average person "WE" are going through and reporting. I've never posted anything Trump has said in this thread as far as I can recall.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2

Hard to say we aren’t at war.  Also hard to say this proxy war hasn’t been going on since the fall of the Soviet Union.  The rough outline of Russian expansionism and western alliance has been written about for decades.  The fork in our road right now is to surrender and invite Putin to proceed.  Abandon/defy our western alliance.  And strengthen Russias resources to include Europes bread basket.  Or drain the Russian military and economy to a point where the people stand up to the dictatorship and hold Putin responsible for the atrocities his command and soldiers have committed.  

you guys say stop poking the bear?  Putins been poking us non stop.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Hard to say we aren’t at war.  Also hard to say this proxy war hasn’t been going on since the fall of the Soviet Union.  The rough outline of Russian expansionism and western alliance has been written about for decades.  The fork in our road right now is to surrender and invite Putin to proceed.  Abandon/defy our western alliance.  And strengthen Russias resources to include Europes bread basket.  Or drain the Russian military and economy to a point where the people stand up to the dictatorship and hold Putin responsible for the atrocities his command and soldiers have committed.  

you guys say stop poking the bear?  Putins been poking us non stop.  

What has Putin been doing to poke us ? That works both ways and us being over their meddling is certainly more of an issue than what he's doing on this side of the world. I'll say this again, I'm not defending his actions. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, IZRL said:

Right back at you. You can't know for sure we're not going to war but you say it with such conviction and assurance, but it's also just an opinion. This was my point. You're opinion is worth just as little as mine. But you keep contradicting my opinions with your opinions and somehow in your mind you believe you're opinion is fact.

I'm sure you think your opinion is true or fact as well. I believe mine more sensible. Lets wait and see what happens. I think Putin should get a swift kick in the nuts and whip him back t the Kremlin. You want to appease him to avoid war. History has proven time and again that appeasement in the face of aggression always fails and what could have been handled much easier early on, now takes much longer to fix... if at all. If left unopposed he will simply keep going across eastern Europe. Better to fight there than at your border. 

2 hours ago, paradime said:

Spell correct: Egg meet face Mr. paradime. 

Spell-correct; only one of the gadgets that gets turned off when I first fire up a new device. If U'll note in my posts, I purposedly mis-spell lots of stuff and intend it that to stay that way. None of my cars have the ability to talk to me either and that's a good thing. They'd most likely cuss me just as much as I cuss them when I have to work on em.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, john510 said:

What has Putin been doing to poke us ? That works both ways and us being over their meddling is certainly more of an issue than what he's doing on this side of the world. I'll say this again, I'm not defending his actions. 

Russia been influencing politics and elections worldwide.  We do it too.  They reduce vulnerability because they aren’t beholden to free speech whereas we are.  Essentially exploiting democracy’s weaknesses to embed players and doctrines which increase their influence in foreign affairs.  This isn’t news to you but where that influence finds greater vulnerabilities is where we likely don’t agree.  I see much more compelling evidence of Trumps inner circle acting in Russias interests.  As well as histories which connect to Russia.  I would find it next to impossible to believe both parties are not impacted.  And that infighting would certainly be one of their goals.  It’s working.  

The influx of social media Id say is the most appetizing access to the electorate.  Honestly they would be idiots to not hit it hard.  China has a different methods with similar tools.  Also hyper focused on social media and information delivery.  

This is how they are poking the bear.  They are creating narratives that aren’t there.  They are designing our Arab Spring.  The only thing better for them than winning an election in their favor would be our next civil war.  

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, john510 said:

He's illegally annexed land and invaded another sovereign country. 'We' aren't over there.

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, IZRL said:

Hey man, you're the one using the phrase "indisputable truths". And by the way I'm not talking about what Trump says when I talk about the destruction the left have bestowed upon us. I'm talking about what the average person "WE" are going through and reporting. I've never posted anything Trump has said in this thread as far as I can recall.

Give it a rest and stick to what's said about our F'd up educational system. Or do you think it's a lie? Still waiting for an answer. All you do here is regurgitate Trump's talking points, and now you're claiming it as your own? Seriously? More blah blah the left did it, on and on. 

The media is saying Harris is to win after Trump's poor performance in the debate. I'm torn. I want Trump to win and believe it is the best chance for America to maintain, but I realize he is only a stupid stopgap, which delays the inevitable. My biggest worry is Harris will only enable further destruction and the amount of destruction necessary for everyday Joe six-pack American to get off his ass and fight is more than I imagine in my worst nightmare. If my fellow Americans are smarter than I give them credit and her Presidency begins the insurrection, then Harris might end up a net positive.

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, frankendat said:

It doesn't give you pause, that there was not tactical, economic, or even logical basis for Russia to invade? 

Right, Putin invaded for no reason. Russia has historically maintained 'satellite' states around it's border which became independent when the CCCP fell in the 90s. He's trying to reclaim them. Also Putin snatching the world's breadbasket doesn't give you pause?

1 hour ago, paradime said:

Give it a rest and stick to what's said about our F'd up educational system. Or do you think it's a lie? Still waiting for an answer. All you do here is regurgitate Trump's talking points, and now you're claiming it as your own? Seriously? More blah blah the left did it, on and on. 

Yeah ok, the left is so used to idiots in their party believing the bullshit they say that they expect for the rest of us to just shut up and listen. HA good luck convincing those who actually have a brain. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, tr8er said:

Russia been influencing politics and elections worldwide.  We do it too.  They reduce vulnerability because they aren’t beholden to free speech whereas we are.  Essentially exploiting democracy’s weaknesses to embed players and doctrines which increase their influence in foreign affairs.  This isn’t news to you but where that influence finds greater vulnerabilities is where we likely don’t agree.  I see much more compelling evidence of Trumps inner circle acting in Russias interests.  As well as histories which connect to Russia.  I would find it next to impossible to believe both parties are not impacted.  And that infighting would certainly be one of their goals.  It’s working.  

The influx of social media Id say is the most appetizing access to the electorate.  Honestly they would be idiots to not hit it hard.  China has a different methods with similar tools.  Also hyper focused on social media and information delivery.  

This is how they are poking the bear.  They are creating narratives that aren’t there.  They are designing our Arab Spring.  The only thing better for them than winning an election in their favor would be our next civil war.  

You know you could replace "they" (Russia) with "we" (America) and your statement would be just as accurate ? I suppose you still believe Russia elected Trump in 2016 right ? You shouldn't be so trusting of your government. I bet Merrick Garland would love to hear about this compelling evidence on Trump's inner circle. Better yet Adam Schiff.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, frankendat said:

The media is saying Harris is to win after Trump's poor performance in the debate. I'm torn. I want Trump to win and believe it is the best chance for America to maintain, but I realize he is only a stupid stopgap, which delays the inevitable. My biggest worry is Harris will only enable further destruction and the amount of destruction necessary for everyday Joe six-pack American to get off his ass and fight is more than I imagine in my worst nightmare. If my fellow Americans are smarter than I give them credit and her Presidency begins the insurrection, then Harris might end up a net positive.

I believe the media will make her win. Neither one of them had a good debate but the media can fix that. They already have. I saw some more interviews of her after the debate. Some guy I never heard of asks about fixing the economy and the answer she has is so out there.  I found it on Twitter of all places. I don't believe it was a mainstream media person. Her idiotic behavior will be hidden as much as possible. Trump's will be in the news daily. It'll work, she wins. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, john510 said:

You know you could replace "they" (Russia) with "we" (America) and your statement would just as accurate ? I suppose you still believe Russia elected Trump in 2016 right ? You shouldn't be so trusting of your government. I bet Merrick Garland would love to hear about this compelling evidence on Trump's inner circle. Better yet Adam Schiff.

No, I believe he convinced you to elect Trump.  

• Haha 2