• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
On 3/31/2020 at 11:47 AM, 5t341tH said:

Hey guys. I'm looking at available options to fit my 620 with an LSD. I am not familiar with this area so I need some help. I'd love to stick with factory options, but it seems like they are pretty hard to find with my research. All I know is I need an H190. Will it be a direct fit into my stock rear end? Thanks!

can someone check this out and see if it will work?

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s727559651

Check with Timothy Leary....

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 3/31/2020 at 2:50 PM, wayno said:

I am no LSD guru, there are others on here that actually bring them here from Japan, but again they are expensive.

I put one in my 1969 Datsun kingcab turbodiesel truck, before I had a H190 with 3.5 gears out of a Hardbody, then I found an LSD in a 1993 Nissan Hardbody with 3.5 gears so I installed that and drove it around for a couple years, the one thing that I didn't like was when making a left hand turn at a signal where when you go when you have the room was that it became unpredictable, if it was raining or the road was wet the back end of my truck would try to come around on me, I had to be very careful as i didn't want to wreck it, it was scary sometimes, so when I found a H190 with 3.3 gears I removed the LSD and installed that, I have not regretted what i did, yes I spin one tire every once in a while when it is wet outside, but I don't have the back end of my truck racing the front end of my truck anymore either, and that is what I care about.

Also it made the whole back of my truck vibrate when I stepped on the pedal and made a 90 degree turn when it was dry outside.

DMike gave you the correct ratio even though he typed 48/12 instead of 48/13, it is 3.69 which I have never heard of before, that is close to 3.7 gear ratio.

This is what a H190 Nissan LSD looks like.

DSCN1637.jpg

This is what a Nissan H190 open differential looks like.

DSCN1496.jpg

Do you still have this diff or did you sell it already? 

• 4 weeks later...