• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little about the Patrol

Not sure what the ad says didnt read it all.

The guy that owns that, his name is Casey. He is a HUGE Jeep person. The guy has more jeeps then a jeep dealership. Works on them all himself, builds them up, plays with them and sells them or w/e. He has a field and a huge shop. If you need parts give him a call he might just have it. I dont know him but just know of him, been thru orting a few times. Called him about a Jeep J10 pickup he had a while ago for sale and talked to him for a little bit. Guy knows his stuff.

This is my favorite line.........

"had big plans for this but need to sell or might be up to trade for toyota sas project or a sas kit. guns or gun stuff call 360-521-3891"

Ok he "had" big plans but gave up & now wants another project that he wont finish...:blink: trade a box of BB guns for it :lol:

lol i was goig to ask that if some one would look at the pick-up lol its about 250 to 300 miles away i have talked to the guy twice sounds like it would be a easy project to get going.Not to step on nsrz32 toes but would someone look at the pick-up for me.AS lond as no welding is need iam down for a trip to pick up a sweet little pick-up:eek::lol:

Edited by freaky510
total insanity
lol i was goig to ask that if some one would look at the pick-up lol its about 250 to 300 miles away i have talked to the guy twice sounds like it would be a easy project to get going.Not to step on nsrz32 toes but would someone look at the pick-up for me.AS lond as no welding is need iam down for a trip to pick up a sweet little pick-up:eek::lol:

I've got a 521 so the pickup is all yours haha. I'd just love to snag a Patrol with the hardtop.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.