Bluehandsinc/fab shutting down

10 hours ago, mklotz70 said:

If you have a ball joint truck, these rods won't work.  Your TC rods bolt to the underside of the LCA. You could make a mount, but you could probably just cut an inch or two out of your stock TC rods and put right and left threads on them.  Put some lock nuts and a turnbuckle on them.  I did it to some 510 rods years ago....there's a thread on here about it.....probably just search tension rods.

If you want better brakes, just swap in HB spindle assemblies.  Not sure what other parts you'd need/want from me.  

Thank you....I appreciate that. 🙂

Tension rod be for the 74, it already has your front brakes, uca bushing,kng pin pin.   Later years, upper control arm and components.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Farmer said:

Tension rod be for the 74, it already has your front brakes, uca bushing,kng pin pin.   Later years, upper control arm and components.

The tension rods I have.

I was looking into the adjustable arms for the UCA's, but the guy I sent the test parts to never got around to doing anything with them, so I'm having him send them back.  I don't have the time or incentive to follow through on them now. Sorry.  If I had a 620(ball joint) frame clip here, there's a chance I figure it out, but it would only be for my curiosity only since I would not be producing them. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, mklotz70 said:

I'll be making a few more kits.  I'm not positive at this point just how many....somewhere in the 4-6 range, but the reality is I might just save the one I have on hand for my wife's truck and just quit. lol  

Do we need an intervention here?

• Haha 1

Ah.  I was just talking to a semi-local machine shop this morning....I might have them quote some of my parts.  If I sub out the manufacturing, it will leave me with customer service and shipping.....two of the things I'm really looking forward to getting away from. 😞 lol

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, ]2eDeYe said:

That idea I talked to you about is still an option 🙂

I'd completely forgotten about it.  I think we had that convo in the pm's on here.....I'll have to go back through them.  I know we also talked on the phone, but I almost didn't remember the call. lol

• Like 2