Decals?

Datsun720

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
...wish i had found this site sooner,tint would be nice :) the rat w/wrenches is sick i like em , i want to get people to race me,but i dont want to give away that i have a V8 under the hood...til the light turns green

oh so u want a bunch of little pink tickets :fu:street racers a faggots:fu:

save it for the track be safe and be smart it only take 1 fuck up to ruin your life and street raceing is a good start.fuck look at hogans dumd ass son you want that.

plus in a truck come on no weight young and not to brite sounds deadly to me

p.s the truck is looin good

save it for the track be safe and be smart it only take 1 fuck up to ruin your life and street raceing is a good start.fuck look at hogans dumd ass son you want that.

People who can't spell and are grammar-less are usually the ones hiding the hamsters.

Wheels look good.Tint it and do the letters on the tail gate.

calm down dude, its not some nfsu type shit, every1 enjoys the occasional drag race when you're stuck at a red light. Yea i seen some crazy ass crashes too,usually cuz someone thinks their street car can handle like an F1 car.However even when you're not racing, sht can still happen.

im gonna check out the tint, been thinkin bout goin flat black with the hood but i dont kno yet.

I vote for the painted wheels and tints. It looks clean, if your going to ruin that just repaint the thing.

That "faggot" remark was a bit much too, very ignorant and uncalled for.

x2

street racing = FAIL tho

I live in urban NJ, believe me when I say I'm tired of hearing about a mother and her 2 children killed by a bunch of morons or some old lady run down or a little kid etc... People really do need to learn some common sense, no doubt.

Insulting a whole group of people that have nothing to do with that though, thats a head scratcher lol.

I live in urban NJ, believe me when I say I'm tired of hearing about a mother and her 2 children killed by a bunch of morons or some old lady run down or a little kid etc... People really do need to learn some common sense, no doubt.

Insulting a whole group of people that have nothing to do with that though, thats a head scratcher lol.

keep it on the track and keep yourself and other ppl out of jail/the morgue,

hes using it as a general term.

Hey yes my comment is rude and iam sorry if i offended anyone but street racing really pisses me off a better choice of words came to mind after i had posted if i could i would change it.Please forgive me and if i offended you iam sorry a list what i should have said is your a dumbass fuckin punk for putting peoples lives in danger and your own racing from lite to lite!!!!!!!!!

Hey yes my comment is rude and iam sorry if i offended anyone but street racing really pisses me off a better choice of words came to mind after i had posted if i could i would change it.Please forgive me and if i offended you iam sorry a list what i should have said is your a dumbass fuckin punk for putting peoples lives in danger and your own racing from lite to lite!!!!!!!!!

Well, there IS an "edit" option lol just for future reference.

So whats the consensus on this 720? :-)

Well, there IS an "edit" option lol just for future reference.

So whats the consensus on this 720? :-)

Great job on stuffing the '8 in there.As i said earlier,tint and do the tailgate lettering-so they know what just blew them away.

Then go out street racing.:rolleyes: