Sign in to follow this  
Madbmx

My First 510, Any Ratsun Advice?

What a score!   Nice goon!

You got lucky with that price down here. Looks pretty good from where I'm standing, a good starting point.

Decatur, GA or Decatur, AL?

You got lucky with that price down here. Looks pretty good from where I'm standing, a good starting point.

Decatur, GA or Decatur, AL?

Yea I know, and Decatur, GA

Nice find.

Underneath the cowl is a drain, directly behind firewall, that plugs easily with pine needles, etc and rots.

Yea me too because it's different,

The F & R cross bars are missing.

Aye! 

Youre the one who scooped up that 510 Goon on craigs!

Im in Atlanta and I have a 510 wagon myself.

You should come by our Classic Japanese meet we hold every month!.. The Vintage Class Meet.. its in Dunwoody.

https://m.facebook.com/events/1584421851618541/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2229%22%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3A%22event_aggregate%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&notif_t=event_aggregate&notif_id=1510581124360931&ref=m_notif

It just happens to be this Sunday btw.. come through even if you dont have a classic on the road yet.. There is quite a bunch of us 510 guys as we have an all Datsun crew called The Datsinners..

Aye! 

You should come by our Classic Japanese meet we hold every month!.. The Vintage Class Meet.. its in Dunwoody.

https://m.facebook.com/events/1584421851618541/?acontext={"ref"%3A"29"%2C"ref_notif_type"%3A"event_aggregate"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&notif_t=event_aggregate&notif_id=1510581124360931&ref=m_notif

It just happens to be this Sunday btw.. come through even if you dont have a classic on the road yet.. There is quite a bunch of us 510 guys as we have an all Datsun crew called The Datsinners..

Ohhh s***** bro, that sounds awesome! I'll try to make it this Sunday

Aye! 

https://m.facebook.com/events/1584421851618541/?acontext={"ref"%3A"29"%2C"ref_notif_type"%3A"event_aggregate"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&notif_t=event_aggregate&notif_id=1510581124360931&ref=m_notif

I'll be there in my red 720

Wow, really great score, even tho it looks like it's been sitting many years!!  Yes, try to save the wiring cuz it is 1968 WAGON only...........even the 1968 Sedan harness is on its own!! I have a 1968 dash harness, but it is for a Sedan!! You can use "donor wire" sections from any 68-80'ish Datsun parts car wiring cuz basically used the same color codes. Vintageconnections.com will have some of the white plastic plugs, but some of the 1968 might be different..........all you can do is search that website for pics & match up, don't think they can tell you what to buy!  You can buy a 1968 WAGON wiring diagram from a guy named Paolo at paolo@cedarcomm.com .........do this.......it's the only way to figure out electrical messes, unless you have LOTS of patience!! 

This is the place to be to find answers!!

PS please PM me if you have other questions or comments, cuz I don't get email notifications from Ratsun, and I don't get to this forum section very often!