Pumpkn Motor/Trans Swap

Pumpkn210

We swapped out my A12A/4sp and installed an A14/5sp. I love the extra power and the gearing to go up hills. Again I would like to say thanks to all who helped!

I am making a hella rat style intake for the dual webber 34s I got.

I will win best ratsun at canby next year too!

Pictures to come soon!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the pics of the swap and other sweet things like the Jess's olds with hydros and body work, The block off plates that Jess made for the exhaust, and the webbers I got.

And it is a regular pattern 5-sp. The intakes will be made out of old mustang headers!

IMG001.jpg

IMG002.jpg

IMG005.jpg

IMG006.jpg

IMG007.jpg

IMG011.jpg

IMG012.jpg

IMG013.jpg

IMG014.jpg

IMG015.jpg

IMG021.jpg

IMG023.jpg

has the wrecking yard picked up that wagon yet?

The car will be left in the condition that it is in now, my old A12A/4sp will be installed(Almost Done) And it will be bagged and driven daily by Jess(The man with the olds on switches):cool:

please tell us your going to do some cleaning and paint the engine bay before you install the new motor

Clean the engine bay? PAINT IT? Are you serious? I suppose that you will then want me to paint the roof, fix the dents, repair the rust, fill the holes in the body, and redo the side stripes so they match huh? Forget all that noise, This car will be Cheap, and Fun! Or more than it is now:D

so you just swapped them over huh that custom intake looks like it will be bad ass

Pappy and I will be making a custom header and two intakes out of a old set of mustang headers:fu:Out Ratsun that!

Patterson Out!