Hot Wheels Newest Datsun

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

yellow 510's are in the latest mix hitting stores now. I found a bunch the other day, picked up a few, left the rest for a fellow 510 fan.

Thought i saw a tan one on ebay, guess it was just a crappy cellphone pic or something? I have been hunting every shop around here that sells hot wheels. was only able to find ONE 510, it was the white one with blue wheels.

Someone should ship me one each of the rest :crying:

patience for those of you who can't find them now. The yellow one will be abundant once the "gotta have it now" guys get their fill. I think I said this before. :lol:

The blue, copper and black are long gone, they are part of last year's series. Once a particular color is out, you won't find it on the pegs again unless it's been sitting there all this time or someone returned it. Your best source is ebay or trades with another collector/Datto fan.

I had them all in my garage, but my friend's 2 year old son came over one day and he insisted that he wanted the black one. I could't say no...but now I have to fill that empty space again! Might as well get it from ebay already.

For the collectors- who has the JDM version on the Japanese short card?

patience for those of you who can't find them now.

Might as well get it from ebay already.

For the collectors- who has the JDM version on the Japanese short card?

patience... :rofl:

i finally found some-6 white at CVS last week and now the yellows out?!?!?!

ebay? thats just sad.

ill trade a black for any shortcard

Jun - Cool. Thank you. I am easy to please. In the 2nd week in December I was going to go to New Jersey then the next day it got changed to Nagoya and the following day it changed again and I am going to Kentucky. Geez, can the higher ups make up their mind. LOL

Have save travels and Happy TG and I am game for meeting up....

Jun - Cool. Thank you. I am easy to please. In the 2nd week in December I was going to go to New Jersey then the next day it got changed to Nagoya and the following day it changed again and I am going to Kentucky. Geez, can the higher ups make up their mind. LOL

Have save travels and Happy TG and I am game for meeting up....

where at in ky???