Puget Sound Area Meet

DatDoug

I need my fix!:eek: I am tired of hearing about all these killer Cali shows:mad:

Good 4 you Cali folks tho:D Lets get together for a Datto meet here in lovely Wetstern Washington. When and where?? November 8th @ ____________.

XXXMeet026.jpg[/img]

Canby045.jpg[/img]

POTD001.jpg[/img]

GoldenGardens08042.jpg[/img]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where were the pics in the OP taken?QUOTE]

The first one was @ XXX Burger in Issaquah last year.

The second was under an overpass just outside of Olympia on the way back from Canby this summer. (traffic Jam)

The third one was @ P.O.T.D. Salt water St. Park this last summer.

The last one was the Nissan sho @ Golden Gardens this last March.

What about centralia, wa 1.5 hr from seattle 1.5 from portland. We could get portland Guys and Seattle Guys together. There is a park @ exit 82 right off the free-way they held a Sunbeam show many years ago there and its got covered pinic areas and lots of parking, and Im scared to take my truck any farther then 20 miles from home, at least not untill a few more test runs.

That is not a bad suggestions, but Portland is already having their own meet soon. I think the idea was for a meet closer to the Seattle/Tacoma area of Puget Sound.

The proposed date is only a week away!

We need a place to meet @. I think Nov. 8th will not work now. Maybe end of this month or beginning of Dec. Franks place sounds good to me but just 1 small detail. No word from Frank:blink: Is he even a member here???? Hello! Frank are you in here??:D

I know the lot very well. I take lunches there all the time. I deliver the revanna, greenlake area....It is a nice big parling lot...right in Seattle...We could cruise up to Dicks on 45th grab a Deluxe Burger...

Sounds Cool:cool: I'm gonna throw a date out there and us guys give me some feedback:D Nov. 22nd or Dec. 6th 11ish????