Corvette Summer datsun?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it this one??

i137120.jpg

Opal GT? Unbelievably they were sold at Buick dealerships or something equally stupid. Like someone there to look at a Buick would find them interesting. Idiots.

When i was in high school a couple stoner friends hit some black ice one night ,,, spun around and backed in between a telephone upright and power pole and got stuck in ditch ,...  It was so close they couldn't even open the doors ,, we drove up on them and we were like what in the hell?? ,, if they were driving any wider of a car it would have hit one or the other..  

There nick names were Ottersnotter and Bubba ,,,,,,,,, i shit you not

Opal GT? Unbelievably they were sold at Buick dealerships or something equally stupid. Like someone there to look at a Buick would find them interesting. Idiots.
  • Like 2

They also had the Buick Opel, also marketed as an Isuzu I-Mark which were both re-badged Opel Kadetts. I owned a 79 Buick Opel it had a badge on the dash that said "Buick Opel by Isuzu". Talk about a car with an identity crisis! Lol.

I never even recalled seeing that Datsun in the movie! I have to build a model of it now!