Dream510

Fools Gold! 1972 4dr 510

We also have a goon same color as your dime with a red fender in eugene, his name is Mike....I can't recall his Ratsun name....H5something?

H5Wagon I think

• Like 1

Yup, that's him and I just saw him roaming around here, post here Mike!

I've seen him a couple times! I've talked to him while driving on the road. On Friday I saw a matte green wagon with a techno toy sticker on the rear window. I talked to another dude with a green wagon with libres. And another time I was warming my car up after work and this guy named kelvin dietz stopped by and talked to him for a little while.

• Like 1

I reckon Eugene/Springfield is quickly turning to ratown....

:frantics:

• Like 1

Kelvin is the OG.

there is a blue wagon I see all the time headed out to JC/Harrisburg with euro tails.. never met the guy.

IMAG0465_zpsjvlnfcko.jpg

• Like 1

And this is me:

20150809_195804_zps4zzghmf7.jpg

• Like 1

Over by Westmoreland there's always a stock blue 620 and a stock teal 710 wagon, and downtown I see an old lady with a really clean blue 521. There's also a guy with a blue 521 that looks like skyblues, I'm pretty sure his name is Jake.

Pablo has the blue 521.

• Like 1

I'm terrible with names, he's a really cool guy though!

On Friday night I took rhino13 over to my dads shop to check the 68' out. Soon after, I had trouble starting my car and eventually found out it was my starter after rhino13 started hitting the starter.

Got a starter from autozone and dropped it right in. Out with the old one

B8A0ED1F-A7D1-4119-B6A2-99648AC73DD8_zps

New one in

0A5A75EA-4E61-4202-9813-67BAFCDAA873_zps

• Like 3

always rebuild nissan OE starters and alternators, you wont regret it.

but you might regret that cheapo starter  

they were designed to be rebuilt, notice the bolts/screws that hold the solenoid in vs the cheap one that is crimped, i had an issues with the cheap solenoid spinning and shorting out on multiple starters, finally put a old nissan one back in and never had a problem again  

did you throw it away or swap for a core?

• Like 2

My dad was going to return the oe starter to autozone but I just told him I'm gonna keep it. I'm gonna give it a go at rebuilding it in case the new one craps out on me.

• Like 2

I'd take your 69, (late 68) to a AAA field office, find a nice person like I did, and they'll help you get around all the fees and with a bill of sale/transfer of title.

DO NOT go to DMV to get a stuck up employee and they'll throw your car in the system with overdrawn fees etc..

Just saying out of my own experiences, maybe cause I registered mine as out of state in CA

• Like 1

We don't have those here. Only DMV's and we don't have non-op fee's.

• Like 2

Also, it's a legit 68. 

• Like 3

Just calling it a 69 lol :rofl:

funny with some 69 parts on it too

I questioned it too, at first.

On Friday night I took rhino13 over to my dads shop to check the 68' out. Soon after, I had trouble starting my car and eventually found out it was my starter after rhino13 started hitting the starter.

Got a starter from autozone and dropped it right in. Out with the old one

B8A0ED1F-A7D1-4119-B6A2-99648AC73DD8_zps

New one in

0A5A75EA-4E61-4202-9813-67BAFCDAA873_zps

Get used to swapping those "lifetime warranty" starters out, I too have one from autozone and have replaced several

• Like 3

That starter wasn't stock to the car,, it might have been one in a box in the trunk along with a couple others when i pulled the thing outta the shed it was in .. As i haven't been into 510s very long but i have had piles of Datsun L-motor parts for my brothers truck for ,,,, well,,  forever.  So it possible it aint one of those either.

always rebuild nissan OE starters and alternators, you wont regret it.

but you might regret that cheapo starter  

they were designed to be rebuilt, notice the bolts/screws that hold the solenoid in vs the cheap one that is crimped, i had an issues with the cheap solenoid spinning and shorting out on multiple starters, finally put a old nissan one back in and never had a problem again  

did you throw it away or swap for a core?

see box?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Others i found in trunk

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

I've seen him a couple times! I've talked to him while driving on the road. On Friday I saw a matte green wagon with a techno toy sticker on the rear window. I talked to another dude with a green wagon with libres. And another time I was warming my car up after work and this guy named kelvin dietz stopped by and talked to him for a little while.

I bought some bump steer spacers way way back from Kelvin Diatz. Glad to see your gonna keep the 68 whole.

• Like 1

I wouldn't buy used parts from Kelvin. He will try to rape you.

• Like 1