weber 32/36 400

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brand-NEW (not rebuilt) kits with adapter from Redline start at $299. Someone's smoking something less than legal.

Last year I picked up a brand new one for $285.00 complete. Must be some really good shit they be smokin.:eek:

who do you think you foolin here on this site! Datsun owners are cheap, they will shop around. I bought mine (32/36) for like $75 bucks with the adapter that was rebuilt and was only used for 2 mos. the guy decided to put a different engine. You can buy new ones, not rebuilt for less than your asking price. Do yourself a favor, price them first before you post your price.

I need a new carb guys. Who do i contact or what parts store should i go to? I want the weber 32/36. I have a 219 head with a header and an adapter plate already for the weber so it should go ok i guess. Thanks

Triangle Auto out of Yakima has the best prices that I have founds so far. They are on ebay all the time but with a different user name. I called the toll free on ebay and was suprised 'cause I used to buy TR parts from them 25 years ago when I lived in YakiVegas.:fu: Very good parts house.

who do you think you foolin here on this site! Datsun owners are cheap, they will shop around. I bought mine (32/36) for like $75 bucks with the adapter that was rebuilt and was only used for 2 mos. the guy decided to put a different engine. You can buy new ones, not rebuilt for less than your asking price. Do yourself a favor, price them first before you post your price.

He tried to sell a reupholstered bench for $400 too!

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=6080

This is all LAYEDOUTB2K's fault:lol: :

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=5746

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.