Sign in to follow this  
710bandwagon

Number of 710 wagons left in existence

Fellow 710-ers,

I have been searching for a while to find an accurate-ish number of the amount of 710 wagons left in the U.S.  Does anyone on here have any information on this or the number of them that were sold in the U.S.?

In North America...

'74......... 38,000 4 door sedans

'75......... 32,000

'76......... 48,000

'77 unknown

'74 ......... 25,000 hardtops

'75.......... 15,000

'76.......... 20,000

'77 unknown

'74.......... 38,000 2 door

'75.......... 32,000

'76.......... 33,000

'77 unknown

'75........... 50,000 wagons

'76........... 30,000

'77 unknown

• Like 1

lultz...

I have some access to Nissan info. including starting and ending serial numbers by year and model. I trimmed it down and rounded the numbers very slightly but that shows that lots were made, and lots have vanished too.

• Like 1

yeah, it seems like 99% have disappeared or something.  Whats your count on how many you've heard about being left in restore-able condition?  Apparently the Nissan museum doesn't even have one from what they told me.  

• Like 1

Chances of anyone having that info are slim to none. There is no telling how many are left on the road or out back behind grandmas house that ran when parked :)

• Like 1

^ Very true.

I would imagine those numbers are based on "registered 720" in existence. No telling how many are hiding out.

• Like 1

1 is currently in my driveway☺. 1977 710 wagon is home again. Just picked it up today.

• Like 2

One '76 is in my driveway and I scrapped a '77 but only the shell and gas tank went.

• Like 1

I getting my 77 710 wagon at the end of this month and waiting for a 74 710 in September. Super stoked!!

• Like 1

I'd like to know the same info for a 1971 510 wagon. Where can I find this stuff Mike?

• Like 1

A good question Angela.... All I could find is the car number for '71 .... WPL 510 883,501 and the beginning number for '72 .... WPL 510 927,564. That would seem to indicate that 44,062 were made in '71. Does your last 6 digits fit withing this? I don't know how accurate this all is.

i know where there is a 710 wagon for parts only

i know where there is a 710 wagon for parts only

is it an auto or manual?