• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

http%3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.com%2Fokmagazine.com%

Remember, the illuminati agenda is to blur the lines with EVERYTHING! That means “Nations” so they can establish a One World Government.  they want to blur the line between “men” and “women.” Do you see what’s going on here?

baphomet.jpg

• Like 1

I left it sitting too close on the changing table next to the crib...

Wow. I use wipes with my kids. Like everyone else I know. Your kid is going to be a hard ass fucker. I'm raising daughters though, so I'm good with my fate.

Wow. I use wipes with my kids. Like everyone else I know. Your kid is going to be a hard ass fucker. I'm raising daughters though, so I'm good with my fate.

Mine is a daughter as well.  TP is just for patting dry before desitin.

Well, that's more than I thought I'd be sharing on this forum...

Mine is a daughter as well.  TP is just for patting dry before desitin.

Well, that's more than I thought I'd be sharing on this forum...

I remember the first child overkill syndrome. After a while we "softened" our stance on using multiple tools for one job. 

By the third kid, you're reusing paper napkins from the dinner table and olive oil instead of desitin. It's a slow transition, but you'll get there.

• Like 1

I remember the first child overkill syndrome. After a while we "softened" our stance on using multiple tools for one job.

By the third kid, you're reusing paper napkins from the dinner table and olive oil instead of desitin. It's a slow transition, but you'll get there.

Or whatever they wore yesterday cause it's dirty anyway. That TP crib is funny though. I don't think I ever had something like that. The rolls in the bathroom however. They were real fun for my older ones on many occasions. And sharpies shall not be ANYWHERE in your house. Or they will be found. And they will be used. And kids "art" is way cuter when you can tuck it into a shoebox in the closet.

• Like 1

Truly, the term "Baby-proofing" your house goes far deeper than locking cabinet doors and outlet covers. I recommend covering the interior of your house with 50 mil plastic until they leave for college.

As you know, children make terrible room mates, they're on a 7/24 suicide watch for the first 5 years, they contribute nothing, but expect you to feed and clean up after them, they get all the good stuff at Christmas, and there's that whole 18 year no eviction clause.  :mellow:  I was duped.