Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

You just wait, kiddo.

It will catch up to you.

No, genetics dictate otherwise, my granpa, both died in 80s between 135 and 140lbs, my dad past last year...64....145lbs, mom is 115lbs.

Diego not gonna be fat :thumbup: and God knows I tried ....didn't gain much weight, just few lbs....however....did get really sick from eating too much :sick:

• Like 1

No, genetics dictate otherwise, my granpa, both died in 80s between 135 and 140lbs, my dad past last year...64....145lbs, mom is 115lbs.

Diego not gonna be fat :thumbup: and God knows I tried ....didn't gain much weight, just few lbs....however....did get really sick from eating too much :sick:

Not saying I hate you for your genetics but, I hate you for your genetics...

:poke:

• Like 1

Not saying I hate you for your genetics but, I hate you for your genetics...

:poke:

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Naw he's cool, I'm white and have a similar problem, though I have actually gained some weight.....in six years.....of eating total crap for food.....and doing as little as possible....

• Like 2

So apparently the land speed record for a 240Z is 172.9 mph.  That's with a 3L Rebello motor, but still, impressive.  It did however get me to thinking, what's the speed record for a 280z?  And can I beat it? ;)

And who was that on here building that 620 for a land speed attempt?

• Like 1

So apparently the land speed record for a 240Z is 172.9 mph. That's with a 3L Rebello motor, but still, impressive. It did however get me to thinking, what's the speed record for a 280z? And can I beat it? ;)

And who was that on here building that 620 for a land speed attempt?

I know a guy that's going for the 100cc motorcycle record, but speed week hasnt run in two years.

• Like 1

I hope it isn't rained out this year. I put vacation during Speed Week, would really like to roll down there and check it out.

Yeah last year they cancelled because of the condition of the salt its self. I work with a guy that rides down every year, its a good time from what I hear.

• Like 1

Yeah, but it depends on the model how high up you go in the modification class.  Rather interesting, I need to re-read the rules.  Rather unique for land-speed cars.