the mustard bun.......510 and a record player

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first vid took draker advice ...lol you tube ... dont like my sex tapes though

the red 521 is not loving life... the lsd project is a nightmare... lol    this time the retainer backed off on the axle wheel bearing and gouged the housing all up ... ruined he threads on the axle and luckily we have spares... its waiting on a new axle bearing and seal and hopefully the housing isn't fubar.... 

• Like 2

so spent sometime here this weekend .. pulled the old fuel pump out and torn it apart and made sure it works ... phixius helped with that .. fixed the water neck housing that was leaking ... new thermostat.... put a air cleaner on it ...timed it ... changed the oil .. put the new plugs in it... fixed some wiring ... ....found out a sedan rear bumper and a wagon rear pumper are different ... they are the same except for the mounting to the quarter panels .... the brackets on the wagon are way different ....... didn't get to drive it again ... still some stuff to fix ..

headlights are being wierd ... when i toggle the high beams the drivers side low beam goes dim and the high beam never comes on ... 

That used to happen with my headlights and we were at that Shell station in Elma banging on the relays,,,,,, some wolfman looking dude named Ron walked up and fiddled with a couple wires under/on the fuse block........... and fixed it. ........... no shit

He apperntly had moved there from Hillbourgh and had a 510 with an SR in his garage he was working on,,,,, aaaaaaaaaaaand i lost his number.

• Like 3

no it loks pretty good bu i did research it .. sounds like a ground or partially blown fuse... its on my short list ... thinking i need to put the quarter on before i do he vinyl top too ... i duno will look next time im there ... got the bike otor back too so gotta throw that together too 

• Like 1

didnt drive it last weekend but will tomorrow ... maybe ... the guy is holding me up with the title .. but i can run the wagon plates i guess... 

did decide before i put the vinyl top on and a new headliner to replace the quarter first with one of fuofabs repop quarters... gonna replace the taillight panel as well since i'm there.... figured since the quarter gets into the c pillar might as well do it now before the new top ... 

who knows onthe cruise .... it will be road worthy but might still be holding on to getting the title .. plus l16 a/t ...hmmm sounds like no fun .. 

oh it is ... and secondly ... the guy was super anal retentive about a bill of sale and having all of the names of the people from the person who gave him money down to my buddy that picked it up now he acts all wierd cause i text him once a week asking if he found it ... he was moving the day we picked it up and said the title was packed away ... he def was not a car guy ..