• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

dfCIjIa.png

The question, did anyone from the Trump campaign have communications with the Russians? The question was not, have you ever had discussions with the Russians in your entire career? Because the answer certainly would have been yes, when he was on the Armed Services Committee, duh. 

• Like 2

Well I take back what I said, there was a meeting with Jeff Sessions and two of his staffers with a Russian ambassador in September. At the time, he did not consider himself a surrogate of the campaign or affiliated with the campaign. So there ya go.. at the time he was a Senator on the Arms Services Committee and felt he was not associated with the campaign at the time. The context of the meeting pertained to the committee.

Splitting hairs? Who knows.. you decide.

• Like 1

This is why I pay my taxes :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  

• Like 5

This is why I pay my taxes :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:

well, that and this:

Report: IRS Spent $11 Million On Guns, Ammo In The Past 10 Years

The IRS spent nearly $11 million on guns, ammunition and “military-style equipment” between 2006 and 2014, according to a new report. IRS investment in heavy firearms and tactical gear is a new trend for the agency, but it follows a pattern of militarization repeated throughout the executive branch of the government.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/18/report-irs-spent-11-million-on-guns-ammo-in-the-past-10-years/#ixzz4aDPdeB2R

• Like 2

Flatcat is right no one here reads what anyone else writes or they swing back and forth or they bring in irrelevant shit. I said bringing in a cripple, victims of an illegal immigrant violence and poor grieving widow was shameless and the worst I've seen. You said there was something wrong with my memory or I was 'intellectually dishonest'. If you think there were worse examples fine, I could give a shit, it's your opinion, as what I said was mine. It's a personal OPINION and they may appear wrong to someone else but never to the one holding it. So fuck you if you don't like my opinion I would never call you dishonest for having one.

So you think there is a more blatant shameful address to Congress using people to make political hay?? But because it's YOUR opinion I'm lying or have a poor memory??? IF you had anything you would have posted it.... and now I don't care.

When pressed on the matter you run and hide behind this???? Wow off track much?

Show me where I disagree that people shouldn't be at any address by ANY president and show me the last president that didn't have "guests".

Swinging door? Irrelevant crap? Nothing above has anything to do with what I posted above it. I never said people shouldn't be there or anything about guests. So.... if you have a favorite example of a WORSE case of "blatant shameful address to Congress using people to make political hay" then post it. Now I am interested if you have one (an opinion) or can stay on topic. Remember a personal opinion can never be wrong. Feel free to express yours.

My favorite most blatant and shameful address to Congress using people to make political hay was............................... ?

Flatcat is right no one here reads what anyone else writes or they swing back and forth or they bring in irrelevant shit. I said bringing in a cripple, victims of an illegal immigrant violence and poor grieving widow was shameless and the worst I've seen. You said there was something wrong with my memory or I was 'intellectually dishonest'. If you think there were worse examples fine, I could give a shit, it's your opinion, as what I said was mine. It's a personal OPINION and they may appear wrong to someone else but never to the one holding it. So fuck you if you don't like my opinion I would never call you dishonest for having one.

When pressed on the matter you run and hide behind this???? Wow off track much?

Swinging door? Irrelevant crap? Nothing above has anything to do with what I posted above it. I never said people shouldn't be there or anything about guests. So.... if you have a favorite example of a WORSE case of "blatant shameful address to Congress using people to make political hay" then post it. Now I am interested if you have one (an opinion) or can stay on topic. Remember a personal opinion can never be wrong. Feel free to express yours.

My favorite most blatant and shameful address to Congress using people to make political hay was............................... ?

There's a huge difference between dishonest and intellictually dishonest, you sure as fuck didn't even blink when Obama brought gun violence victims to parade them, whatever floats your boat, take a chill pill.

Wa ha ha ha ha ha.  It's an opinion you dolt. We are not debating facts. It was my impression of the president's speech.

So Obama's was worse? ... well..... in your opinion? Shrug. Finally an answer. 

Wa ha ha ha ha ha.  It's an opinion you dolt. We are not debating facts. It was my impression of the president's speech.

So Obama's was worse? ... well..... in your opinion? Shrug. Finally an answer.

I never said it was worse, I said he did it as well, as previous presidents have done, YOU acted as if it was your first time watching a Presidential address to Congress.....

I never said it was worse, I said he did it as well, as previous presidents have done, YOU acted as if it was your first time watching a Presidential address to Congress.....

Jesus fucking christ!!!! Didn't ask if he did it. Asked if you had a worse example.....

. So.... if you have a favorite example of a WORSE case of "blatant shameful address to Congress using people to make political hay" then post it. Now I am interested if you have one (an opinion) or can stay on topic. Remember a personal opinion can never be wrong. Feel free to express yours.

So (in your opinion) Obama's address wasn't worse or was worse than Trumps blatantly shameful use of people to make political hay?? Fuck ....stay on topic.