• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I am not convinced that is an agent.

Time will tell. There have been some things that have been true to this point (from another post) and some that have not. Lots of deadlines starting Nov. 1 which will prove these guys to be legit, or trolls.

Kim Dot Com releasing some fire on twitter today!!

1. FBI Director knows X-Keyscore and that Hillary's emails are in the NSA spy cloud because she used a 'private server'. Bingo! We did it

2. Hillary, who signed my extradition request, will get busted by the same mass surveillance system the US Govt used to spy on me unlawfully.

3. You can be sure that the re-opening of the FBI investigation will lead to discovery of HRC deleted emails in the NSA spy cloud. X-Keyscore!

#2 quite possibly being the greatest tweet of all time.

It's also being reported that additional emails were discovered via Anthony Weiners court case.. Huma Abedin is his (ex)wife.

Trump is 3 steps ahead... this was tweeted in August.

"It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary’s private illegal emails. Huma’s PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world."  8:50 AM - 3 Aug 2015

• Like 1

Let me be the first to admit, when you are as far down in the weeds as I am.. some times you pull up a few turds. Use your best judgement or research this stuff on your own!

2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election

http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

• Like 1

Hillary Clinton In 2013: “I Would Like To See People Like Donald Trump Run For Office; They’re Honest And Can’t Be Bought”

Answering a question about businessmen in politics, Clinton said that they are “most often the people that look over the horizon,” and therefore share a vision that many politicians of today lack. “And that’s a very good question and thank you for asking it. Yes, I would love to see more businessmen go into politics because I believe they would bring in an entirely different mindset and strategies than what we’re used to seeing traditionally,” she opined.

And then she just had to go on. “In fact, when you say businessmen and women, I can’t help but think of a particular one that I would just love to see running for the presidency at some point in the future,” Clinton added. “I don’t know what it is exactly about him, I can’t quite put my finger on it, but my instinct is almost never wrong. And it’s telling me that Donald Trump would be very successful if he were to venture into politics in the future."

“I think he has a lot to offer to this country and its people, especially when we’re talking about the economy,” she continued. “Donald Trump has single-handedly helped stop the recession, more so than dozens of other so-called billionaires."

http://conservativestate.com/hillary-clinton-2013-like-see-people-like-donald-trump-run-office-theyre-honest-cant-bought/

• Like 2

And Hillary helped the Russians control 20% of America's uranium, so if the poop hits the fan we get blown up with our own radiation

kinda like getting shot with your own gun.

NY times article a bit wordy:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Geezus tap dancing christ! The Russians are no threat!!! for fuck's sake. Anything you hear is just Putin spouting for domestic consumption. Fuck me hard this isn't '62!!!! You want to worry? worry about that little retard in N Korea or Iran. Religion is a mental handicap.

• Like 1

Geezus tap dancing christ! The Russians are no threat!!! for fuck's sake. Anything you hear is just Putin spouting for domestic consumption. Fuck me hard this isn't '62!!!! You want to worry? worry about that little retard in N Korea or Iran. Religion is a mental handicap.

You're correct, Hillary in the white house is the real threat.

• Like 3

I guess I look at this a little differently than most of you, if Trump was elected, that is if he won and they actually swore in into office, nothing would get done, it would be a big fight about everything, but he would not sign the TPP for sure.

Now Hilary will sign the TPP and give more of our jobs away to other countries, it will be business as usual, the question is can the country make it another 4 years without the economy totally collapsing with it being business as usual.

I hear about Obama care collapsing in 2 more years as the ones left that are insuring it will bail out of it, as they are not making money, some have already abandoned ship, the others will follow.

It's hard to say how close we are to this ship sinking, the band is still playing, they are saying everything is alright.

• Like 1

And even he cant hit an island 1/4 mile away.

Russia always says bullshit that isn't true. Moon landing, trillion dollar diamonds, fake subs

So do democrats apparently..

Russia always says bullshit that isn't true. Moon landing, trillion dollar diamonds, fake subs

Putin has said some very true stuff about Obama and Hillary. :)

• Like 1

I guess I look at this a little differently than most of you, if Trump was elected, that is if he won and they actually swore in into office, nothing would get done, it would be a big fight about everything, but he would not sign the TPP for sure.

Now Hilary will sign the TPP and give more of our jobs away to other countries, it will be business as usual, the question is can the country make it another 4 years without the economy totally collapsing with it being business as usual.

I hear about Obama care collapsing in 2 more years as the ones left that are insuring it will bail out of it, as they are not making money, some have already abandoned ship, the others will follow.

It's hard to say how close we are to this ship sinking, the band is still playing, they are saying everything is alright.

But........... doesn't your country have a long history of bailing out organizations and institutions that don't deserve bailing out??? and with taxpayer money.

• Like 3

I don't think that the citizens of this country are going to agree with another bail out, as they seen that it didn't help anyone except the folks that caused the issue in the first place.

None of these folks that caused 2008 were held accountable, I could hardly believe that he got re-elected, there are a lot of Ovis aries in this country.

• Like 1