...datlife......always Bustin' Nuts......

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true, it sure smelled original.

the smell of gear oil makes me feel ill . that shit just stinks 

:rofl:  :rofl:

Odwalla.......Superfood......

Good shit......

That....a bowl of cereal.....ham, egg, cheese bagel....and a dab..... :rofl:  :rofl:

breakfast of champions  :thumbup:

• Like 2

When I was 13 , I had a 63 chevy c10 , my dad let me tear it all apart while he built the engine . I had removed the floor pan covering the trans because I could , and what the hell while i was there unbolting stuff I pulled the top of the old truck 4 spd off as well . 

Months later my dad had reinstalled the engine and we did a test fire . I was sitting in the truck when he told me to turn it over . Like a perfect engine it fired right up and started climbing in rpm's , i could hear him saying something but couldn't make it out . Because gear oil was flinging around the inside of the cab like sticky , wet , terrible smelling spider webs of gear oil were choking me out ! 

I didnt realize that when the motor started that it was going to spin the exposed gears . I had to be rescued from my little brother and dad when i couldnt get a grip on the key or door handle . I was just stuck in there taking a gear oil bath ! 

Really hate that stuff . upside i can smell a drop of gear oil from a mile away !

• Like 6
  • Busta Nut changed the title to ...datlife......always Bustin' Nuts......