Need your help ratsun. Video contest for my school

My School made a "lip Dub" in honor of the seahawks. It has "I'm The Man" By Aloe Blacc. We are having a contest between other schools across washington to see who made the best one. and also get the most views on youtube. Our school has been featured on local news websites, and is expected to Air later tonight. so if you could help and give it a view that would be cool. and yes i am in it. And yes i know i look stupid but its high school so who cares. :blush:

Here is A link. (does not work for portable devices)
http://youtu.be/0PBzvyGvQgo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it about 45 seconds in before I realized that I don't know that song, and I don't have a sound card on my computer because I'm at work.  Does that count as a view?  I should probably get back to work.  Good luck with your bird watching contest.  I don't understand teenagers anymore.  When I was in school it would have been hip for me to type that as +33n463r5.  I'm glad we don't do that anymore.

• Like 1

I'm watching this video now. What do you mean "i look stupid but its high school so who cares."? That shit is bad ass. You wana talk stupid, try being me at Point Loma High School 1980. The only thing I had going for me was I had a Datsun 510. 

urbanassault.jpg

I'll pass on your vid to some friends man.

Hey!! have you heard ?? San Francisco is getting new trains for its BART system.

140419_bart_seats-1.jpg?w=1000

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/san-francisco-bart-train-seattle-seahawks-colors/

Whoopsy daisy

:rofl: :rofl:

I gave you a view but with sound off cuz,,, damn.

listened to Motörhead - Born To Raise Hell in another tab instead.

• Like 2

Hey!! have you heard ?? San Francisco is getting new trains for its BART system.

140419_bart_seats-1.jpg?w=1000

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/san-francisco-bart-train-seattle-seahawks-colors/

Whoopsy daisy

:rofl: :rofl:

I gave you a view but with sound off cuz,,, damn.

listened to Motörhead - Born To Raise Hell in another tab instead.

I saw that......it was an inside job....

........I figured this was your payback for the pizza....... :rofl: ..........a bit extreme.......but.........

Good One!!

• Like 1

I still owe you a pizza as you were going to buffet that night and then Sunday it just got away .. Canby time wizzes by as there is just too many people to argue with all in one place,..  Maybe i could do you guys for a few triple Fracks burgers.

l.jpg

Picture of actual triple Fracks with cheese burger.^^

• Like 1

I watched it, to help boost the view count.  Back in my day, we didn't have the youtube... or the facebooks... etc...  I wonder if it has made kids into even more attention whores lol. Yeah, I sound old... but I've actually said, "Get off my lawn you damn kids!!"

Speaking of being the man back in HS:

252806_10150636315800534_3573969_n.jpg

-Robert

• Like 2

I watched it, to help boost the view count.  Back in my day, we didn't have the youtube... or the facebooks... etc...  I wonder if it has made kids into even more attention whores lol. Yeah, I sound old... but I've actually said, "Get off my lawn you damn kids!!"

You only sound old cause you said "THE youtube" & "THE facebooks"...... :rofl:  :rofl:

Made me think of an old foreign grandpa talkin' about his day...... :rofl:  :rofl:

You only sound old cause you said "THE youtube" & "THE facebooks"...... :rofl:  :rofl:

Made me think of an old foreign grandpa talkin' about his day...... :rofl:  :rofl:

Lol, it was added for THE effects.  I might as well be completely foreign to this country with all my reminiscing of how bright the future was before the gub'ment got the ability to interfere with everything.

Looks like Washington has also lost it's "No Child Left Behind" funding today for not being able to get kids to read/math at grade levels.  ( http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2014/04/24/3605937/washington-loses-waiver-on-no.html ).  I can see the news reports segueing from this to the youtube contest about football/pop culture.

/end old man rant.

-Robert

• Like 1

Sorry for the thread jack?  Seriously? You guys treat this kids thread like it's your personal chat room. Oh but now I'm done....  What a joke.

Jalen, Even though I'm a 9'ers fan, I passed your link on to some friends. hope it helps.

• Like 1

Dude, you can always change your pants if you think it'll help you deal with criticism better.

Where's the criticism in your post, only complaints about off topic discussion in a general discussion forum. Maybe you were being ironic... Oh no!! Ironic whiny complaints about trivial matters that bother you more than they should!? The Tristin affliction you have is more severe than we thought, we're going to have to operate immediately. Nurse, pass me the ignore button.

Just in case you didn't get that, sarcasm, again.

-Robert