4 doors in WA project 510 Ka24e Turbo

jeph

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

going to go over it again tomarrow to get the dings out from stiff sliding in the trunk and hitting the qp, then another thin layer of filler then block sand it should look way better, also ended up using some fiberglass filler people use on boats so should be plenty water safe.

• Like 2

i was sitting around today being lazy lol and reading some of my dads old magazines he got in the mail years back.

20140504_202055_zpsc2e08d23.jpg

and i got to thinkin.. i need to swap my car to a manual asap!

so i went outside and this happened.

(ripped this out)

20140504_174608_zpsbfd051f6.jpg

and slapped the manual in

20140504_200651_zps48b65823.jpg

• Like 1

i got almost everything in just waiting on clutch master and slave, is the automatic starter the same as manual? and what are the wires on the manual tranny? i know two is reverse light but there is another 2 on there.

got some work done past few days

20140505_200017_zpsmf7etbfk.jpg

20140505_200030_zpsv0ej24of.jpg

20140505_200045_zpsgzmwr6tk.jpg

20140505_200100_zpskceubbw1.jpg

when i was doing the 5spd swap i had to take the exhaust off and this happened.. so had to drill them out

20140507_180744_zpskvvc4h8r.jpg

then the downpipe was crushed from the car being so low, so i got one i had laying around and blasted it at work

20140507_180754_zpsksd1rgud.jpg

while i had the headers off i inspected the weber, when i took the carb off i was like wouldnt it flow better if there wasnt a piece of aluminum in the middle of the adapter blocking air flow??

20140507_180721_zpswrzzqdmo.jpg

so i cut it out.

20140507_205339_zpsbhurfe0w.jpg

It's a pain in the dick replacing those pedals. Ask me how i know :|

yeah mine had a slot for the pedal already and i thought i had the right one but it was from a truck and it dont work at all.. lol

all the ones i had also had the slot already. mine was a major pain in the dick pulling the automatic brake pedal out and putting in the manual one along with clutch pedal. it wasn't so much the pedals, it was the damn springs for the brake pedal lol.

is yours auto?  If you pull up the carpet (if it has any). there is actually stock holes in the floorboard so you can scoot your gas pedal over and it will be in the right spot!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure i saw a couple sets at Franks when he had his yard sale,,  I don't have his number but i'm sure Icehouse or DatWifey or even Tristin (god please say it isn't so) could tell you a contact number of how you could send him or a family member a text.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure i saw a couple sets at Franks when he had his yard sale,,  I don't have his number but i'm sure Icehouse or DatWifey or even Tristin (god please say it isn't so) could tell you a contact number of how you could send him or a family member a text.

does he have a son named dillon? i asked them and he said none around :/

or even Tristin (god please say it isn't so)

Haha I do have Franks number... and Dillions. 

And I have yours... Ill hand out your number and have them send you picture texts so your Virgin Mobile talk-2-go plan goes through the roof. 

• Like 2

i asked dillon and he said they dont have one, so looks like i may have to make one, it sucks because i sold a set 2 weeks ago to my friend casey for his 510 because i thought i had 2 sets and the other one i had was for a truck..... so guess i feel stupid for that move lol.