What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Satanist friend in Shitsconsin (as he calls it) shared it with me.

Immortal Technique has a lot of great hip hop songs, and if I remember right he has some stuff with Danger Doom, who are an amazing hip hop duo. Danger Mouse (dj of danger doom) has gone on to do so many cool projects in the last 15 or so years. He produced albums by JayZ, Norah Jones, Portugal the Man, he wrote and produced all of the music for the band Electric Guest, he produced a few of the Gorillaz albums, one of the Black Keys albums, and I heard he's got something in the works with the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He's one of the musical greats that doesn't get anywhere near the recognition he deserves.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmtWExgQYs4

Witch came first, the chicken, or the egg? Just to give some idea of how influential King Crimson (with Greg Lake) was, the song Epitaph posted above was recorded in 1967, and released in 1969. ELP's Brain Salad Surgery was released in 73. Listen to 42:00 and see if it doesn't remind you of Star Wars. G. Lake FTW!!!