A good laugh at Datsun truck description/price insanity

620z

Thought you might enjoy the description on this CL ad. This is the mentality we deal with hear in Florida.

Its not just the price but the misleading descriptions. The only one in the US for sale? You won't find another

king cab ever?

CL_ad2.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief! Some people think their old clunkers are worth a damn fortune!  I am all over Craigslist recently trying to find my daughter a cheap, reliable car. You wouldn't believe some of the crap on there and the prices! And I don't mean something like  A rare 1970 Chevelle SS 4speed, LS454 either.

And watch calling Datsun prices insane around here... I got maliciously attacked once for saying a damn grille for a 510 wasn't worth $10,000,000! :rolleyes:

Craigslist are open season here.... unless it's a member. Selling and buying is all now done in the CLASSIFIEDS. Opinions on price or condition are only allowed here or the classifieds if a seller requests it. 

That is a funny ad.  If true, then I just gave away two of my highly "rare" kingcabs.  :w00t: Seriously though, things are just sometimes getting out of control and having fun tinkering on these old cars shouldn't be breaking the bank (IMHO).  I remember the days that no one wanted a Datsun and when a VW bug could be had for $100.  Have you seen the climbing prices?  Ridiculous.  I have many parts still for sale and trying to pass them on to someone that can use them so please, if anything is overpriced, let me know.

Good grief! Some people think their old clunkers are worth a damn fortune!  I am all over Craigslist recently trying to find my daughter a cheap, reliable car. You wouldn't believe some of the crap on there and the prices!

One of the reason for the price jacking right now is because every car flippin / dealer all know its tax time . They prey on this time of year to double or triple their money. There are still deals out there you just have to work harder to find .

Just found  a KC for a friend of mine 3 or 4 weeks ago 5 speed a 70k on the clock.......

we musta found the second to last one :thumbup:

Guest Rick-rat

Every one that has any Datsun is 1 of a kind because of what you have done to them, so they are all rare. That's probably  the only one he has for sale in the states. Just remember a lot of drugs come from Florida and he must have a pretty good supply

• 3 weeks later...