Any vapers on Ratsun?

I picked up this vape thing back in October to get off ciggies. Has worked pretty good for me so far.

I started with 6mg of nicotine. Now down to 0mg. I just use it to get the feeling of smoking.

Just wondered if I'm the only one.

• Like 2
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried vapin'...............not cigs though................. :D <(closest thing to a stoney smiley)...........

...................because this..............vv

ive tried em, and several of my friends have them but its just not smoke..... 

• Like 2

Datrod, I love you man, but vaping is just the next fucking stupid fad.  If you're using it to quit cigarettes, great.  If you're using it because the oral fixation need hasn't been killed, get a fucking pacifier!  I'm sick of all these fucking vaping commercials saying, ooohh, yeah, it's sooooo cooool, try it, you can VAPE like the rest of us!!

It's fucking smoking, and if it's not, it's fucking being a slave to nicotine, and if it's not that, it's a STUPID FUCKING FAD!!!!

It's a good thing I don't have any strong opinions, isn't it? ;)

• Like 2

Datrod, I love you man, but vaping is just the next fucking stupid fad.  If you're using it to quit cigarettes, great.  If you're using it because the oral fixation need hasn't been killed, get a fucking pacifier!  I'm sick of all these fucking vaping commercials saying, ooohh, yeah, it's sooooo cooool, try it, you can VAPE like the rest of us!!

It's fucking smoking, and if it's not, it's fucking being a slave to nicotine, and if it's not that, it's a STUPID FUCKING FAD!!!!

It's a good thing I don't have any strong opinions, isn't it? ;)

Tell me how you really feel.  :rofl:

All I can say is for me it's no fad. I've been hooked on cigarettes for over 40 years. And if this is how I can wein myself off them then I'm gonna keep doing it. 

And you are right. It's a huge fad. DUDE LET"S GO BLOW SOME CLOUDS. Fuckin stupid. I don't do in public much. Just when I'm driving mostly, I don't do it at home. 

• Like 1