Project Datstang

Bory

That's all sold at Home Depot and just so you know that crimping tool is about 18" long it does 1/64-3/16 cable. My cable was a tad bigger than 3/16" so I drilled out the 3/16 retainer to the next size up it worked tits.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my steering shaft measured and off to my welding shop. After that is figuring out brake pedal and gas pedal. Brake pedal will be the clutch pedal shifted to the right a bit. Gas pedal will be the mustang. This is gonna be a two feet gas and brake drive, much like a go cart. My leg hits the steering wheel if I try to brake with my right foot. So well see

• Like 1

Funny you asked, just thinking this morning that my next few steps is wiring the starter carb and easy non conversion and fab work So I'm hoping within 4 weeks.

B2410C2B-8D41-4ED9-A389-ADC1923D94A4_zps

Here is the clutch pedal that I'm using as the brake pedal, I'm spacing it over to the right a little, but it will give me a little more room for work type shoes I use often. This shoulder bolt and hardware I picked up at ace which has a pretty good pick of this stuff. You can also see a bit of the ford brake booster I'm using.

• Like 1

8FF02B57-D7D0-4A85-B47B-C04BEA29DC6F_zps

I put a protective film on the 1/2" aluminum oil cooler lines, much like a clear bra that is being installed on late model cars. Should really help on vibration and corrosion control