Project Datstang

Bory

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah a little clean up on the silver trim and that radio is tits. Looks awesome man!  Again sorry about the delay in shipping. shit just got all crazy.

PS, did you hook it up? The light came on before but the speaker was too far gone to test. So i never tested it.  Would be awesome if it still worked!

Ya the alum. Trim got a bit hammered on lower side drivers, so I did my body work on it and sprayed it argent silver. It looks tits. I don't have any power to the dash yet so I did not hook it up yet. Thanks tho. It really fin it off!

Well a first for me, bled the brakes all by myself without that one man bleeding kit. Pump em up then prop a broom stick in there. Few leaks but got it. So on schedule for exhaust on sat.

Well a first for me, bled the brakes all by myself without that one man bleeding kit. Pump em up then prop a broom stick in there. Few leaks but got it. So on schedule for exhaust on sat.

I wasn't sure what to expect by the name on the thread and honestly had clicked by it until today.

This is a cool build, glad I looked!

Reminds me of my 74 Mazda REPU. I put a 289 4 speed into it. That engine didn't last very long with the OE 4.86 rear end gears and it became a 302 on the rebuild..

The plate on it was RXFORD

• Like 1