69 521 Build

earlyvws

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U know I'm hiding the harness. It's all ur fault for these delays.

Oh, u need to lose the battery tray, weld that hole, look over there kill that leprechaun, blah blah blah. You and my machine shop just don't want to see this truck done! Well damn it it's happening.

J/K Ray. The wiring is just the way I installed it way back when. Learned a lot on the green truck have a better sense what to do now.

• Like 2

ol does lots of chiming.....!tell him to pm just joel about su carbs hes a guru.... i just know how to bolt them on and guess about ... he petitioned to buy one of my vehicles or both i didn't take him seriously..... too many messages thought he wanted to skin me and wear me to halloween

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I'm anxious to see some updates too, lol

Last time I saw the truck in person it was parked in a corner of the shop, looking forlorn and pitiful …. like an old dog at an animal control shelter, tired of being overlooked by the cuter, more adorable puppies.

Sort of like Mr. Big's wagon project

Or JRock's wagon

Or Boardlin's 521 project

Or Charlie's 520 project

Or any number of Ratsun projects currently sidelined by their builder's life issues:)

Still, watching this thread for updates is like listening to Carly Simon's golden oldie "Anticipation" 

• Like 3

I just rescued my truck from a similar situation. It had been stored so far from my place, that I rarely had time to do anything with it. I'm sure all the projects you listed above, & many more will start seeing activity as soon as Thier owners can manage it. Don't lose hope!IMG_20150118_210549.jpg

• Like 3

I'm anxious to see some updates too, lol

Last time I saw the truck in person it was parked in a corner of the shop, looking forlorn and pitiful …. like an old dog at an animal control shelter, tired of being overlooked by the cuter, more adorable puppies.

Sort of like Mr. Big's wagon project

Or JRock's wagon

Or Boardlin's 521 project

Or Charlie's 520 project

Or any number of Ratsun projects currently sidelined by their builder's life issues:)

Still, watching this thread for updates is like listening to Carly Simon's golden oldie "Anticipation" 

Your so vein, you probably think this truck is about you dont you.lol

That was so fuckin gay that I even new that song.holy shit.

• Like 2