• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

They had to change up a lot of stuff because of copyright issues.  I think they only had the rights to use the Tick and Arthur characters nothing else.

I did think that they cast the Tick well, but I didn't watch the show.  I didn't have much TV access about that time, and I heard it wasn't worth going back and watching later.

Anyone care that the ultimate warrior died yesterday?

R.I.P. you crazy bastard

Did you hear the story on that?  The dude was outta the wrestling for like 25 years and came back to give a speech after being admitted into the big time wrestling hall of fame... Next day walking down the sidewalk with his family,  dropped dead right there in the street.

such a hipster-burner

such a hipster-burner

whatever bro, keep it real. I'm a 41 year old stoneworker, right now I'm looking at four tons of limestone for a cemetery plot in san Jose. I shop at wallmart and the good will. You can have your fucking thread back dickhead

whatever bro, keep it real. I'm a 41 year old stoneworker, right now I'm looking at four tons of limestone for a cemetery plot in san Jose. I shop at wallmart and the good will. You can have your fucking thread back dickhead

Walmart is the nation's biggest welfare queen.

Trollolllolololllollolllololllolololllolollolllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolo

olllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolololllolo

you mad "bro"?

I was on Foodstamps for four years till I got a job two months ago, aint no shame in welfare... unless you are the largest retailer in the USA relying on the taxpayers to keep your employees healthy and fed.

I may be elitist but I sure as hell aint no stone-working hipster/burner!

That's too bad, I would offer you a job but I don't want guys coming down here fucking with tools going on about gentrification and how rap was never the same since the 2004 x games. Last time I over heard that conversation was over a four dollar coffee.